Why isn't Lane back yet?

RussB

Reaction score
A broken wrist takes six to eight weeks to heal. He's been out for almost a year. Is he even practicing? He should be ready to play by now but there is never any updates.

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
didnt even know he tore his ACL too. oh well. hope burley comes back soon

chris98251

Reaction score
If you seen that break you would know he broke verything, his arm was bent back about 90 degrees, thats two bones in the forearm and surrounding tendons and muscle torn and ripped apart as well as the bones, he will need to build tha strength and everything in that arm.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Pete said he's 2 weeks behind P-Rich because of arm/wrist issues. Not surprising the way his arm was mangled. Pretty extensive damage.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Easy there, buddy. You don't just come back from injuries like that. He's not even at 9 months yet, so "almost" a year isn't really almost a year.

Slick

Reaction score
Had some infection problems with the wrist too.

His SB injuries were, for lack of better words, catastrophic.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
It's terrible what happened to him. It's crazy, rewatching the game, it just didn't look that bad.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":zqkvgnfk said:
It's terrible what happened to him. It's crazy, rewatching the game, it just didn't look that bad.

Really Salish? I just about threw up after they did the replay? I am pretty squeamish, though.

Vetamur

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":31brqx8g said:
SalishHawkFan":31brqx8g said:

Really Salish? I just about threw up after they did the replay? I am pretty squeamish, though.

In real time it didnt look bad.. in slow motion replay it was Theisman-esque....

ivotuk

Reaction score
Thank God for Paul Allen and his First Class Facility!

The Giants have MRSA issues in their buildling, the Browns had Staph infections left and right! So glad for our owner! Kudos to PA!

Osprey

Reaction score
ivotuk":222k7hod said:
Thank God for Paul Allen and his First Class Facility!

The Giants have MRSA issues in their buildling, the Browns had Staph infections left and right! So glad for our owner! Kudos to PA!

Not a medical expert, but isn't the issue with the infections really more about over prescribing antibiotics as opposed to a clean facility?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
His arm was only broken like a piece of IKEA furniture and he had a severe ACL tear.. wtf Jeremy!

purpleneer

Reaction score
2Cool4School":1e8scyjw said:
A broken wrist takes six to eight weeks to heal. He's been out for almost a year. Is he even practicing? He should be ready to play by now but there is never any updates.
I have to add to the calls of BS on that timetable. I had a fixator on for 10 weeks and it was at least that much again before I had anything resembling normal range-of-motion. Strength is another issue on top of that.