Destroy the 49ers

hawkfannj

Reaction score
We lose this one I think I'll puke :pukeface:
I frickin hate the 9ers

kearly

Reaction score
Please 'make it so.' The last two games had me impersonating Picard in a very different way.

[youtube]xFGfWrJR5Ck[/youtube]

Chawks1

Reaction score
Oh yeah, we win big this week. No doubt. 49ers are in a sad place right now. Perfect team for us to get healthy against.

27-10 Chawks!

hawks85

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2iss54ow said:
Get our mojo back.
Start to roll.
Make it so.
i already mentioned this. no matter how this season turns out one or more of our remaining opponents will get beat to there knees. i friggin hate the 9ers so lets start there.

ringless

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":88qwgzdc said:
I'd settle for actually keeping the lead Wilson and Graham will give us.

Well I hope you guys lose this week so there :p

Nothing new. It's more because I don't think Seattle is in as bad as a situation as people are making it out to be right now and a win automatically puts them right in the thick of things.

But SF is really bad so I will be left with the all too familiar feeling of disappointment

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ringless":3ote3hk2 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3ote3hk2 said:

Nothing new. It's more because I don't think Seattle is in as bad as a situation as people are making it out to be right now and a win automatically puts them right in the thick of things.

But SF is really bad so I wileesl be left with the all too familiar feeling of disappointment
Tell it to someone that cares. It's a Thursday game against a hated rival that's pretty even with us currently. Don't be jealous that we don't respect the Cardinals just accept it. If we lose all that means to me is the powers in control might recognize and fix this stupidity sooner rather than later.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Smilies 916

sf.jpg

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, both teams are 2-4, so assuming we'll just smoke them isn't really realistic.
Hopefully we do, but I can't imagine this game being easy at all.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
If the Hawks are going to make a statement that they will compete this year, this game must be won and in brutal fashion. Weak win (unless it's a slow start that ends with the Hawks coming out strong and finishing in the second half) or worse...a loss and I don't think anything else will need to be said after that.

marko358

Reaction score
I can envision it now, the Super Bowl announcers talking about how the Seahawks made it back for the 3rd straight year and how it all started when they played on this same field in mid-October and won in dominating fashion, turning the season around.

Optimus25

Reaction score
ringless":3k39ix0q said:
MizzouHawkGal":3k39ix0q said:

But SF is really bad so I will be left with the all too familiar feeling of disappointment

I started the season with so much joy cause I'm still trying to figure out if i like the hawks winning or the niners losing more. But each game I've watched I've come away more and more believing the niners aren't so bad off after all. At least they adjusted their offense to match the team's strengths and weaknesses. It seems like everything got simplified bigtime on both sides of the ball, which has you guys definitely not looking for the playoffs but still building and contending. Our offense just feels so Damn predicated on Russell Wilson magic that i want to kick Bevell in the balls every gameday. I mean we've went from starting pathetic to finishing pathetic almost overnight. We have no drive sustaining play whatsoever. It's all pound and strike, which is hard to maintain over the course of a game when things start to melt down for the ground pounding. Which is going to happen when your line is in the state ours is in.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
It seems any team with an axe to grind against us has beaten us this year. 49ers would fall under this category. With that said I still think we will win and turn this around this week.

Latest posts