Destroy the 49ers

Hawkboi

Reaction score
MizHawk and I are here ready for the game tomorrow night in Santa Clara.... We promise to represent appropriately and we will not accept anything but a Seahawks victory at Levi's Stadium.... GO SEAHAWKS!!! :thirishdrinkers:

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":ticu2qdj said:
It seems any team with an axe to grind against us has beaten us this year. 49ers would fall under this category. With that said I still think we will win and turn this around this week.
Agreed.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
49ers have one of the worst RTs (Eric Pears), RGs (Jordan Devey), and centers (Marcus Martin) in the league. On top of that, both Boone and Staley are playing hurt.

Colin Kaepernick has the 2nd worst completion percentage under pressure in the NFL: 48.9%.

Attack! Attack! Attack!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
It's a bit cliche, isn't it? Any team that one thinks is far inferior playing one's team and call it "their Super Bowl"? It's like saying a team doesn't have "heart" or whatever when they lose.

And to echo realdo, I will also be happy with a win.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":27zzpdsi said:
Sucks, but it's true. They could win tomorrow, and wouldn't even care if they lost 10 in a row.

LOL. Nah.

"It's their Super Bowl" is a kinda corny thing that some fans say after they're winning team has lost to a losing team. People only say it as a way to excuse losses in that particular situation. It's a way to argue that your team lost because the stakes were really low for them.

Saying it before a game is just silly, and it's particularly silly to say it before a game between two 2-4 teams.

The stakes don't even fit the saying either, as this is a high stakes game for the Seahawks and another game without stakes for the 9ers.

If it's the 9ers imaginary "Super Bowl" it's the Hawks' chances of actually making the real life playoffs. They're 2-4, dude. If they lose to a craptastic team like the 9ers and end up at 2-5 their season is effectively over. Like almost everyone else I'm expecting the Hawks to win, but if you think that's low stakes for them, I don't know what to tell you.

It's not like the Hawks are running out there with a huge margin for error and can just give away wins to bad teams playing "their Super Bowls."

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It was a joke man, geezus. Just get a W, doesn't matter how. Gonna' be a tough game regardless. This has been one tough year, and there is a LOT of work to do. 2-4 sucks, no matter how you look at it.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
If we lose this one I want all my money back... Airfare, Car Rental, Hotel, Tickets to the game, Food, Booze, Cab, you name it.... We can't lose this one period... Go Hawks!!! :thirishdrinkers:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hawkboi":1qplx228 said:
If we lose this one I want all my money back... Airfare, Car Rental, Hotel, Tickets to the game, Food, Booze, Cab, you name it.... We can't lose this one period... Go Hawks!!! :thirishdrinkers:

Go for double....see what the judge says. LOL

Go Hawks.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
FWIW despite their records being the same the Seahawks are 10th in the league in overall DVOA, and IIRC the 9ers are last in the league in overall DVOA.

A LOT is going to have to go wrong for the Hawks for them to lose this game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Popeyejones":22asa4xw said:
FWIW despite their records being the same the Seahawks are 10th in the league in overall DVOA, and IIRC the 9ers are last in the league in overall DVOA.

Dude...please dont give this team options...they may take it as a challenge. :sarcasm_off: :lol: :twisted: :stirthepot:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":21obsx04 said:
Popeyejones":21obsx04 said:

Dude...please dont give this team options...they may take it as a challenge. :sarcasm_off: :lol: :twisted: :stirthepot:

I'm laughing at this so that I won't cry.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score

If Seattle doesn't win by at least three touchdowns they will not get to the Super Bowl and may not even make the playoffs. The 49ers are HORRIBLE this season, especially in pass defense. With Graham, the Seahawks ought to easily get more than 350 yards passing and about four touchdowns unaided by the defense. Throw in the two they'll get from great field position due to Seattle's defense, and this should be about a 45-13 game.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":34fheg2j said:

If Seattle doesn't win by at least three touchdowns they will not get to the Super Bowl and may not even make the playoffs. The 49ers are HORRIBLE this season, especially in pass defense. With Graham, the Seahawks ought to easily get more than 350 yards passing and about four touchdowns unaided by the defense. Throw in the two they'll get from great field position due to Seattle's defense, and this should be about a 45-13 game.

[youtube]2J7BG-UaUpM[/youtube]

DeeHawks

Reaction score
Hawkboi":2xewsxbl said:
Don't worry... We are NOT losing this game.

Papaki and the Niners are going down BIG TIME !!!!!

Tical21

Reaction score
The tenor of this place is going to be so different in five hours. Can't wait.

Latest posts