Destroy the 49ers

marko358

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1gdqpnne said:

I have to admit this photo made me literally lol at work.
sHa_clap2.gif

Chapow

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":220vw9bg said:
If Seattle doesn't win by at least three touchdowns they will not get to the Super Bowl and may not even make the playoffs.

Hmm, this is an interesting development. I was not aware of this.

:lol:

quneur

Reaction score
4 mins left and up by 17 pts. Its going to be close. Bevell just doesn't have the killer instinct.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Good to be back in the win column. Forty whiners suck as always

Positive vibes all around

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
HomerJHawk":1629nc5b said:
marko358":1629nc5b said:
5_Golden_Rings":1629nc5b said:

I have to admit this photo made me literally lol at work.
sHa_clap2.gif

Tumblr mfkwx1o0MP1rj6akzo1 500

Lol yeah me too. The only reason I posted in this thread was that picture. Yeah that one's gonna be my new avatar...

But I meant what I said. The 49ers are truly garbage on both sides of the ball. I can understand how they only scored 3. That defense is still the best in the league. But how on earth did the Hawks not put up four or five TDs? That surprised me. They were 31st in passing defense coming into the game.

Offensively, the 49ers O-line is probably the worst in the league from center to right tackle. It's embarrassing how bad they are. Hopefully they'll continue to suck so the following happen: Goff, McDaniels or Gase, and goodbye Baalke.

As for Seattle, their offense needs to get their tish together if they want to be legitimate contenders. The defense is still great, but how do you only score 20 points against the 49ers? Plenty of games left, but not a lot of room for error going forward.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They go pretty conservative with a lead, it's just how they do things. It's maddening to not see them put their feet on the throat of the opponent when they have a lead. But they dominated the game, so there is that.
Serious question, what the hell happened to Kaep? He looked like he didn't even care on Thursday.
What are Niners fans saying about this guy? Just curious. And why do they keep him back in the pocket and not let him run? Makes no sense, he's not a very accurate passer, obviously, but he's a damn good runner.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Have to agree. It's rare that we blow a team out. When our defense was good, we'd get up by 14 points and put on the brakes. Typically the only way we'd score after that is tremendous individual efforts by players to score despite ridiculously bland play calling.

This has bit us in the ass this year. We had some issues and they were too much to overcome with the brutal schedule that we've had this year. Think on this: if we had gone undefeated, there would only be 3 undefeated teams in the NFL right now, with us swapping for one of the others. We've played 3 of the 5 undefeated teams.

Kap almost looked like he has PTSD. Seriously, I don't know if he had an issue with us owning him recently, or his OL is just so bad he knows he can't do much about it. It's like he knows he can't pass his way out of this funk and he's not allowed to run so he just stands there and gets beat up. I feel bad for the guy. Other than being a bit immature at times, he's not a bad guy and doesn't get in trouble.