Maybe it isnt time to panic

ARhawk

Reaction score
3 of our 4 losses are against teams that are undefeated. We wont play any other team as good as them except for maybe Pittsburgh with Big Ben, but their defense is still not that good. If we can play all game like we do the first three quarters, 12-4 is definitely possible, but 10-6 is much more realistic.

Here's the rest of our schedule
@SF-W we're clearly the better team
@DAL-W This will be much closer now that they arent starting Weeden, but I think we can pick on their terrible DBs
ARI-W I havent been that impressed with Arizona outside of their games against bad teams, but they could say the same about us, I'll say we split
SF-W
PIT-L It will be too tough for our offense to keep up with theirs
@MIN-W I know they are a good team and it will be cold, but this will be similar to the Philly game last year
@BAL-W they are really bad
CLE-W This will be close but we are a better overall team with more talent
STL-W Maybe a loss because we havent played against Gurley, but we will be hot and our defense will be in end of year form
@ARI-L If Palmer is still standing, we split with them

I could see us finishing anywhere from 8-8 to 11-5, and 9+ wins might be enough to win the division and make the playoffs.

I'm not saying that I expect us to finish that well, I'm just saying that I've seen enough talent from this team that I wouldnt be surprised if we finish the rest of the season 8-2.

NOTE: This is all just my personal opinion and is dependant on if we can figure out how to stop giving up 4th quarter leads. Please tear this apart and tell me I am an idiot homer because Bevell sucks

hawkfan68

Reaction score
ARhawk":yxm6h4mk said:
3 of our 4 losses are against teams that are undefeated. We wont play any other team as good as them except for maybe Pittsburgh with Big Ben, but their defense is still not that good. If we can play all game like we do the first three quarters, 12-4 is definitely possible, but 10-6 is much more realistic.

Here's the rest of our schedule
@SF-W we're clearly the better team
@DAL-W This will be much closer now that they arent starting Weeden, but I think we can pick on their terrible DBs
ARI-W I havent been that impressed with Arizona outside of their games against bad teams, but they could say the same about us, I'll say we split
SF-W
PIT-L It will be too tough for our offense to keep up with theirs
@MIN-W I know they are a good team and it will be cold, but this will be similar to the Philly game last year
@BAL-W they are really bad
CLE-W This will be close but we are a better overall team with more talent
STL-W Maybe a loss because we havent played against Gurley, but we will be hot and our defense will be in end of year form
@ARI-L If Palmer is still standing, we split with them

I could see us finishing anywhere from 8-8 to 11-5, and 9+ wins might be enough to win the division and make the playoffs.

I'm not saying that I expect us to finish that well, I'm just saying that I've seen enough talent from this team that I wouldnt be surprised if we finish the rest of the season 8-2.

NOTE: This is all just my personal opinion and is dependant on if we can figure out how to stop giving up 4th quarter leads. Please tear this apart and tell me I am an idiot homer because Bevell sucks

I won't call you an idiot homer but Bevell does suck. Especially with the red zone play calls and usage personnel in those situations.

evergreen

Reaction score
There's something wrong. We lost a lot of assistant coaching talent. Still, a few redzone tds makes us an easy 4-2. It's been a long time since we've seen any magic from Russell... We're barely losing to teams that are 19-3....

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
evergreen":34hegaww said:
There's something wrong. We lost a lot of assistant coaching talent. Still, a few redzone tds makes us an easy 4-2. It's been a long time since we've seen any magic from Russell... We're barely losing to teams that are 19-3....

I do not know what to think every time I predict the hawks are going to get on a winning streak they lose , I predicted we were going to lose to Cincinnati and Beat Carolina , I do not know I am not going to predict against the 49ers , lets just say this has to get fixed ( 4th quarter collapse ) or we are not going to win another game.

Latest posts