Mediocre... Seattle Is Crabtree'ing

nbk35zw

Reaction score
Richard Sherman... Love you man... If I had a forum, and some kahunas, I would tell the world the truth: you, my friend, are mediocre.

I would love to have someone call this team out... someone whose respect was important to them.

At this point, I don't think God himself could do that effectively. Big egos, Seattle has.

You would think, if this is just a business, you would at least enjoy the journey. Maybe not.

Ok, my rant is done.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Pretty sure he's not mediocre. That said, I think there is probably some heavy issues in this locker room that we don't know about right now. We didn't know about the Harvin issues till he was gone. Can't imagine what's going on now. Players see the same thing we do on the field. I'm sure there is some serious blame being thrown around.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2g574yug said:
Pretty sure he's not mediocre. That said, I think there is probably some heavy issues in this locker room that we don't know about right now. We didn't know about the Harvin issues till he was gone. Can't imagine what's going on now. Players see the same thing we do on the field. I'm sure there is some serious blame being thrown around.

I agree.....we've got issues in the Locker Room.

davidonmi

Reaction score
mediocre? you are going way too far. Sherman is still great and is having a bad stretch.
Someone needs to light a fire under his ass, I really hope some mediot just attacks his play this year, which would probably be deserved.

northseahawk

Reaction score
I blame the bad play on Kam for holding out. He ruined the chemistry and lack of cohesion by skipping Training camp and preseason. The secondary looks like they are in the preseason and learning along

evergreen

Reaction score
If we could score on half our redzone tries we'd be 4-2. When you can't score in the redzone, you're not very good. Hello Russel...Time to wake up now...

endzorn

Reaction score
nbk35zw":juhhhh0m said:
Richard Sherman... Love you man... If I had a forum, and some kahunas, I would tell the world the truth: you, my friend, are mediocre.

I would love to have someone call this team out... someone whose respect was important to them.

At this point, I don't think God himself could do that effectively. Big egos, Seattle has.

You would think, if this is just a business, you would at least enjoy the journey. Maybe not.

Ok, my rant is done.
This is just a fan lashing out because things didn't go their way. Sherman is a dude.

OP
OP
N

nbk35zw

Reaction score
endzorn":2vslj4d6 said:
nbk35zw":2vslj4d6 said:

Ok, my rant is done.
This is just a fan lashing out because things didn't go their way. Sherman is a dude.

This is a fan having some fun at Sherman's expense. I would have loved for Cam to say, "Sherman is mediocre... Me.di.oc.re. When you put a DB like Sherman against my targets, that is the result you gonna get".

That would surely wake this team up.