Good game

PackerNation

Reaction score
Hey 12's,

Just wanted to say that I thought the game last night was pretty hard fought and it could have gone either way. It was a great win for Green Bay but it is the only 2nd game of the season. We both have a long way to go and I think we will play each other again in the playoffs.

As for the 0-2 start, well, I think in a few weeks from now you will be 4-2 and looking a lot better. Undefeated was probably not in the cards for any team this year so 2 quick losses means nothing. I expect a 11-5 or a 12-4 season from your ball club.

Unfortunately, Green Bay took a lot of injuries so we may have gotten the "W" but it might have cost us a lot. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Quick hits:

Seattle:
- Wilson was worth every penny. I would let him run and throw a lot more often.
- Your defense misses Kam. Not just talent but attitude. He galvanizes that unit.
- Your OL needs a serious retooling.
- Lynch wants a better OL. Still the best RB in football though.
- Great adjustments by the coaching staff.
- Why is Seattle not throwing to Graham?
- Why is Lockett not running the Jet Sweep?
- Hill (DL) is a beast. By the end of the year he'll be the best guy upfront.

Green Bay:
- Rodgers being able to move around was a big help.
- Starks can still run the football. Barclay filled in nicely for Bulaga on the OL.
- Can the Packer DB's cover at all? Saw lots of wide open Seattle WR's all game long.
- Raji playing better at NT and Peppers still has some game in those old legs.
- Our offense misses Jordy Nelson but the return of James Jones was a big boost.
- Jayrone Elliot will be in the Pro Bowl someday soon. That guy has serious game.

I did not make it to Lambeau this year for the game but I heard from friends in the area that you guys were pretty good fans. They said you guys were everywhere and a pretty good crowd to hang out with.

Good luck the rest of the way and the 2 best teams in the NFC will meet again in the playoffs. This time, I think it goes through Lambeau so get ready for a cold weather game January!

PackerNation

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Plus, Rodgers could lead any team in the NFL to the playoffs, injuries suck but you'll be fine as long as he's able to stand up.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, good game for sure. Can't give free plays to Aaron Rodgers, he's all world. Pack made the plays they needed to, and were the better team last night. Tip of the cap. Hopefully we'll see a rematch in January :thirishdrinkers:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Was a good game. Said the same to your guys in chat. See you all in January.

strat1080

Reaction score
Another Pack fan here. Good game guys. I knew Seattle was going to give Green Bay a tough matchup and try their hardest to avoid being 0-2. You guys will be alright. Two tough road matchups to start the year. Aaron Rodgers is 37-3 at home since 2009. Winning on the road at Lambeau is like winning at Gillette or CLink. Darn near impossible. You guys are going to destroy Chicago next week.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Good posts and good luck the rest of the way. I like our chances in a rematch regardless of where its played after tonights game. Always a fun game with the Packers.

Hawknight

Reaction score
PackerNation":3ixid7lo said:
Hey 12's,

Just wanted to say that I thought the game last night was pretty hard fought and it could have gone either way. It was a great win for Green Bay but it is the only 2nd game of the season. We both have a long way to go and I think we will play each other again in the playoffs.

As for the 0-2 start, well, I think in a few weeks from now you will be 4-2 and looking a lot better. Undefeated was probably not in the cards for any team this year so 2 quick losses means nothing. I expect a 11-5 or a 12-4 season from your ball club.

Unfortunately, Green Bay took a lot of injuries so we may have gotten the "W" but it might have cost us a lot. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Quick hits:

Seattle:
- Wilson was worth every penny. I would let him run and throw a lot more often.
- Your defense misses Kam. Not just talent but attitude. He galvanizes that unit.
- Your OL needs a serious retooling.
- Lynch wants a better OL. Still the best RB in football though.
- Great adjustments by the coaching staff.
- Why is Seattle not throwing to Graham?
- Why is Lockett not running the Jet Sweep?
- Hill (DL) is a beast. By the end of the year he'll be the best guy upfront.

Green Bay:
- Rodgers being able to move around was a big help.
- Starks can still run the football. Barclay filled in nicely for Bulaga on the OL.
- Can the Packer DB's cover at all? Saw lots of wide open Seattle WR's all game long.
- Raji playing better at NT and Peppers still has some game in those old legs.
- Our offense misses Jordy Nelson but the return of James Jones was a big boost.
- Jayrone Elliot will be in the Pro Bowl someday soon. That guy has serious game.

I did not make it to Lambeau this year for the game but I heard from friends in the area that you guys were pretty good fans. They said you guys were everywhere and a pretty good crowd to hang out with.

Good luck the rest of the way and the 2 best teams in the NFC will meet again in the playoffs. This time, I think it goes through Lambeau so get ready for a cold weather game January!

PackerNation

You guys played a great game, even with all the injuries taking their toll on your team. Rodgers played it great and kept his cool...congrats!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Rodgers is so good, I found myself just laughing. Just when you think you have him sacked or bottled up, he gets rid of that ball instantly. That little flip he does is incredible. Let alone running to his left and throwing back to the right, on the money, every time. He is clearly one of the best of all time.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Good write up, PackerNation. Thanks for the classy post and summary. It was a really good game and your Packers deserved to win.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
It was a great game, and congrats on your guys coming out with the win. I know we'll meet again in January. :thirishdrinkers:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Packer Nation is back!

Good win for the Green and Gold. I thought we had it to start the 4th quarter but it was not meant to be. Packers finally got that win against the Seahawks.

Pack are legit.

canfan

Reaction score
It was a good game. And Rogers is special. The Seahawks had a sloppy game and Green Bay made them pay for almost every mistake they made. Rogers caused 2 off sides that he got points out of. That's smart football.