What's the most disappointing?

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
The Defense looked flat out bad. Hyperbole? Maybe a bit, but that wasn't a Seahawks defense. No energy. No ferocity. Major mental breakdowns.

Kris Richard has got to right the ship. There were far too many breakdowns to blame on a player or a fluke play. Bottom line; the Rams have a terrible offense and they had consistent success.

If the Defense has regressed from last year; I have major concerns about this team moving forward. The offense is not built to come back. Thep passing game is too rudimentary to have an consistent success, if playing from behind.

Good news...Tyler Lockett looks fantastic.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Russell Wilson.

He refuses to give his receivers a chance and holds the ball too damn long. He looks for WIDE OPEN receivers and doesn't throw to NFL OPEN receivers...except Kearse...then the ball bounces off Kearse's hands.

I'm not too upset because Russell tends to have these games when playing the curly horned goats and does much better against most other opponents.

I'm also disappointed in Kam Chancellor. The defense was lackluster without him.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Rams do have a new OC, we are seeing different stuff. Do we know for sure if the Rams offense is bad? I thought Foles played pretty well. Personally I'm getting annoyed with ridiculous perfect passes coming at us in the end of games.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Our OC not learning from his mistakes, and keeps repeating the same old crap that doesn't work, which makes me have to post the same posts about his ineptness week after week!

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Not being able to enjoy the highlights for the next few days.

Also, I am going to get tired of seeing the "See this is what happens when you let Lynch run for the 1yd!!" articles that are sure to pop up because Bevell is a moron. (Seriously, all of us in Seattle have a duty to drive this guy out of town. He has to live here, maybe if we make it miserable enough he will leave....it worked on Ty Willy back in the day).

I just am used to Bevell being a flaming disaster now, not even that upset about it since it is like complaining it doesn't rain when you live in a desert. We know he is the most incompetent OC out there, we just hope to somehow be good enough to overcome it - or at least have our defense keep us in the game to offset his failures.

Most disappointing is not even losing for a weird reason like a bad bounce of a ball or an unlucky fumble. That I was expecting. Maybe a trick play.

No that was flat out losing because we were not good enough to beat them. Couldn't stop the run, kept leaving WRs and TEs open and our offense couldn't score TDs inside of 30 yds (maybe once). But for the PR TD and the strip of the QB that led to the TD the game is not even close.

We had every lucky break (including some help from the refs) and we still could not win.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Giving the ball to Lynch on the last play of the....oh my bad

#blamebevellforeverythingnomatterwhat

hawkporvida

Reaction score
Why have 2 FB on your rosters when and not use them correctly ...... oh i forgot idoit bevell still trying to impress some dumb NFL team to give him a chance with high school playcalling ...... thats right were the DUMB NFL team that has him !!!