It's going to be interesting

Largent80

Reaction score
Today, there are going to be some players leaving that some of us want to stay. DL is going to be tough to crack.

I suppose the first (kinda) surprise is the Jackson / Turbo swap. I sure hope Rawls makes the squad, as well as Daniels.

Do any of you see the Hawks making any other moves besides the Jackson signing?

seabowl

Reaction score
I definitely see us picking up an OL or 2 this weekend.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Largent80":2qnspz1r said:
Today, there are going to be some players leaving that some of us want to stay. DL is going to be tough to crack.

I suppose the first (kinda) surprise is the Jackson / Turbo swap. I sure hope Rawls makes the squad, as well as Daniels.

Yes, they are going to cut a bunch of players today.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":19a99blw said:
Largent80":19a99blw said:

And I think several of them will be finding themselves on other teams. They seem to like the way our team instills a work ethic all the time. And the Play the practice like it is a real game. Always compete.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":hoitigmo said:
Tech Worlds":hoitigmo said:
Largent80":hoitigmo said:

And I think several of them will be finding themselves on other teams. They seem to like the way our team instills a work ethic all the time. And the Play the practice like it is a real game. Always compete.
And "it's going to be interesting".

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
17368267-mmmain.jpg

"You win this round, Pete, but I'll be waiting, and when you release him, I'll pounce like a duck!"

"Don't you mean eagle?"

"Dammit!"

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3i1l92r6 said:
17368267-mmmain.jpg

"You win this round, Pete, but I'll be waiting, and when you release him, I'll pounce like a duck!"

"Don't you mean eagle?"

"Dammit!"

That was cold man.....Like frozen chicken wings....marinated in a hollandaise sauce, lightly sprinkled with paprika and pepper and salt for the wounds. he he he :twisted:

Latest posts