BEST GAME !!!! ESPY

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
I have my DVR set for when it comes on TV. Guess I need to log off the computer if I don't want to know who gets what.

Thanks for putting in in the heading, too. :177692:

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
What I was trying to say is, I think if you weren't a fan of either team but loved NFL football, it was probably on of the better SBs in a long time.

It's very hard to look at it that way, from my personal perspective however.
GoHawks :{)

HawkFan72

Reaction score
One of the things I hate most about losing that game was that is was one of the best Super Bowls of all time, if not THE best.

It would have been so amazing to have won it because it will forever be on all the "best NFL games" lists.

Seafan

Reaction score
It was absolutely one of the best SBs of all time, exciting until that last play. I just couldn't watch it again and deleted it immediately.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seafan":glzxenf9 said:
It was absolutely one of the best SBs of all time, exciting until that last play. I just couldn't watch it again and deleted it immediately.

I still have not watched it a 2nd time. Not sure that I ever will. And that's kinda crazy. I've watched XL more than a dozen times and 48 x3, so far.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
I've never watched it again. But as soon as I got over the shock of the last play, I said to my self, "That was a great game!"

grizbob

Reaction score
LymonHawk":x9ln4guy said:
I've never watched it again. But as soon as I got over the shock of the last play, I said to my self, "That was a great game!"

I'm still amazed my TV and remote made it through unscathed :oops: but yeah me too.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sure it was a great game, but seeing it unfold in person was enough for me. Will never watch it again. No denying it was a great game though.

kearly

Reaction score
It was a great game. Even in defeat, just being a part of such a historic game enhances the Seahawks legacy.

Chawker

Reaction score
I was disappoint that Kearse reception at the 10 yardline wasn't in the running for best catch of the year. ***("REAL DISAPPOINTED!")***

sc85sis

Reaction score
I still can't watch the USC/Texas game from the 2006 Rose Bowl. I expect it will be a very long time before I re-watch this past Super Bowl.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
It really was a great game. One time was enough for me though. Will not watch again.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am a glutton for punishment. I shall watch it again.....or most of it at least. Just because I love punishment, does not mean, that I will watch it over and over....because I may expect a different outcome....something about being nuts or some such. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
pmedic920":21yw06ze said:
Seafan":21yw06ze said:

I still have not watched it a 2nd time. Not sure that I ever will. And that's kinda crazy. I've watched XL more than a dozen times and 48 x3, so far.
I am the opposite. I have watched the last SB 5 times and still have not watched XL again. I will never, ever, get over that disgusting travesty and I refuse to watch it-EVER. The last one was one hell of a game and despite the finish, I was damned proud of the Seahawks. Great game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Speaking of XL.....does someone have the capability of allowing me to see this travesty? I saw it once but was too busy and did not have the capability to record it as my situation was not the best. PM me if possible.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pmedic920":3seqg74q said:
SB 49 gets the ESPY for best game.

Most of us probably don't really care or see it that way but I guess it was one of the better games to watch as a Super Bowl.

Edit: looking for a good link, stand by
2nd Edit:
http://espn.go.com/espys/2015/story/_/i ... spy-awards
I doubt it would have won best game if the Hawks hand the ball of to Beastmode and win the Lombardi.
Got a feeling it had to do more with who won more than anything.....

....or maybe I'm just bitter????????????