Seahawks.com Preview: Offensive Line

hawknation2015

Reaction score
When the Seahawks open training camp at the end of the month, they’ll do so with roster depth that “might be the best it’s been,” according to coach Pete Carroll. Considering the Seahawks are coming off back to back Super Bowl appearances, that’s a pretty significant statement. So while players are off and we’re left to count down the days until football returns, let’s take a position-by-position look at that very deep 90-man roster and find out what will be at stake when the Seahawks begin camp on July 31.

Starting today, we’ll preview one position group a day over the next two weeks, beginning with the offensive line.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2015/07/06 ... nsive-line

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I see these 5 as our starters going into the season:

Okung
Bailey
LJP
Sweezy
Britt

Although very interested in seeing what Glow does this pre-season.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
I'm hoping Britt will show an improvement in this year's training camp, otherwise I think he should be pushed for his starting job.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
CalgaryHawk":26lde3m6 said:
I'm hoping Britt will show an improvement in this year's training camp, otherwise I think he should be pushed for his starting job.
I believe he'll show the most improvement on the team this coming season.

Tical21

Reaction score
I think Britt showed more than enough promise to easily earn more time. He's downright nasty in the run game and understands the nuances of combo blocking and getting to that next level, which isn't always an easy transition if you aren't used to it. Right tackle isn't a position where being an elite pass-blocker is necessarily your most important task, since Russell can see Britt's mistakes and usually have time to elude them. He and Sweezy create a pretty dirty side.

I will bet that one of the rookies starts at least 8 games this season.