Happy Father's Day to all the daddy 12s

sutz

Reaction score
Thanks...and repeated to all fathers out there!

:thirishdrinkers:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Thanks ^, got all my bases covered, cuz I be a papa, granddaddy, and a great-grandpa :les:
I try to stay on the move, so old fool don't catch up and settle in :lol:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Yes, Happy "F" day to all the "F" ers.

Edit: my lil girl finally called me. I was getting worried. Turns out she's been at school all day.
Least that's her story :{)
I'm at work today. She's coming home to celebrate next weekend. She's such a nerd but always makes me laugh. I called her a nerd for being at school on Sunday. She said "no, all the cool people are doing it", I asked her who was there? She said nobody, have some catching up in the lab to do.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
I had a wonderful evening and dinner with my family.

To all the other Dads, Grand Dads, and Great Granddads; you know what I mean when I say, 'There's nothing like the warmth of family.'

BigMeach

Reaction score
Thank you!

I'm late to the party but would like to say Happy Father's day to all the 12 Father's out there as well. Keep the nation of 12's growing strong!

A

Anonymous

I got two boxes of ammo, and a "My Son is a Bad-Ass Plumber" t-shirt.

byau

Reaction score
Thanks! Repeated to all my bretheren 12 dads

The two eldest (daughter and son) were at grandparents. It was just me, wifey, and our newest one (3 months old)

I had purchased a Seahawks onesie for him when he was born off of ebay, wifey said it was way too large for him and put it in storage.

Forgot about it

Sunday morning wife pulls it out of storage, puts it on him, plops him on my lap (previous night I had fallen asleep on the couch) ..

Woke up to this little cutie on my lap.

little-dub-seahawks.jpg

Of course after just a few minutes of chatting, he lets out a big big big poo, blows out his diaper, gets poo on the Seahawks onesie, and we have to change him.

At least I got a photo!

Guess you could say he's so excited about the upcoming season that he literally crapped himself

Happy Father's Day!

p.s. wake me up when it's preseason ...

is-preseason-over-yet.jpg

http://geekswing.com/geek/happy-fathers ... -go-hawks/