I need to check my emotions.

Reaction score
After the Atlanta lost a couple years back I told my self not to get so emotionally involved. I started of good for a little while. I love my Seahawks.net but I would post a little less. After catching the Hawk game I wouldn't watch football all day. I thought I was doing good than we had to mess around and win the superbowl. However if it's one thing that this game has taught me tonight is that I need to quit getting so emotionally involved with this game man for real.

For one thing I think its like a set up who the winners will be. Im telling my wife during the game. Brady will come down and score a td and then well drive down but we will choke. Its like the whole deflate thing was ruining the superbowl for me this year. All you hear is how Belichick is a genius bla bla bla bla. As our country is falling apart around us im sitting here devasted over this lost. Something just doesn't feel right to me. I love watching the Seahawks but I need to take a step back sometimes and realize what is more important.

I know im just pissed off right now and thank you .net for letting me vent a little. I love you 12's I wouldn't want to be a part of any other fan base than this one. Im not saying I never watch football again because I would be lying. However I just need to take a step back and start getting involved with a new hobby.