The rest of the NFL agrees....

evergreen

Reaction score
Great now we've made the worst call in history...

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":trfxi0wx said:
This is all Bevell's fault.

Here is a nice long list of NFL players that knew that Lynch would have scored:
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/2/1 ... terception

I HATE Deion Sanders "That was the worst play call in the history of the Superbowl!!! Worst QB decision Ever!!!!! Ever Ever! Naw I mean Ever!

Hmm QB Decision...well maybe as an ex pro of the game u'd know he was f**** told to do that!!!..prick!

Sign37now

Reaction score
I want him dead. If he made that call, I want him dead. Simple as that. I hope he is cleaning toilets this time next year! Dead in the NFL forever!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2s7y6ncd said:
Even a kicker calling him out.

I think bevell just lost any head coaching opportunity he might have had.

He never had a chance at HC job. He was only getting interviews because the Rooney Rule covers the mentally challenged too.

Decimation

Reaction score
The end of this game was absolutely devastating.

I really don't want to see Bevell here next year. He cost us the opportunity of being a dynasty. He ruined it!

birdman5

Reaction score
Russell doesn't have a gun to his head forcing him to throw it there. He could have unloaded it into the stands. Bad call by the staff though.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Thank god we have a superbowl in between two collosal insertswearwordshere ups in the playoffs the last 3 years

Atlanta game the Defense blows it after the offense had just won the game with 30 something seconds left
This game the offense blows it by not running it in or doing anything but empty backfield with 30 something seconds left.

Just,..ughhhh :roll:

BocciHawk

Reaction score
I give up. The cheating Patriots hoist the Lombardi, and Godell will sweep it all under the rug for his buddy Kraft. I'm done.

Leave Bevell in Phoenix and let him hitchhike back to Seattle only to find he's been fired. Actually, that's not enough. Take all his stuff and burn it on the lawn of the VMAC.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
BocciHawk":3dptfboc said:
I give up. The cheating Patriots hoist the Lombardi, and Godell will sweep it all under the rug for his buddy Kraft. I'm done.

Leave Bevell in Phoenix and let him hitchhike back to Seattle only to find he's been fired. Actually, that's not enough. Take all his stuff and burn it on the lawn of the VMAC.

Damn dude.. you again?!?! Thats one way to get your post count up.

A

Anonymous

Seanhawk":evht14tz said:
JSeahawks":evht14tz said:
Even a kicker calling him out.

I think bevell just lost any head coaching opportunity he might have had.

He never had a chance at HC job. He was only getting interviews because the Rooney Rule covers the mentally challenged too.

This is funny as hell....mostly because it must be true.

#FireBevell

Latest posts