As a devoted fan....it's time

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
If he did make that CALL..it's time Bev..it's time. You've proved it. I've travelled through 18 inches of snow (in Chicago, from the Seahawks bar to home) for 45 minutes to write this. I can't explain the rage/devastation but it's time.....is this an immediate reaction or IS it time for us/him to move on???

Cyrus12

Reaction score
he cannot return next year...first the call...then the blame on his player...the team cannot trust this guy. unforgiveable...

HawkFan72

Reaction score
It's clear he will never learn. He has done this same mistake too many times. Unfortunately this time is cost us a Super Bowl.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
There are "dumb" calls.......there are "very dumb" calls....and then there is a Darrell Bevell call on the 1 yd. line.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Every time Pete talks about it it gets worse.

"We were rushed" Christ on a corn dog that does not get it. And a rookie read that play. They were prepared. We were not.

chris98251

Reaction score
This is why Farve didn't see eye to eye with him, play calls like this, it is also why Minny let him go.

travlinhawk

Reaction score
I completely hate Bevell tonight. On one hand we have been in back to back Superbowls and on the other hand I really believe the team needs a scapegoat to ensure some type of harmony. Its more about whether or not the players will fight for him in the future... If not, he must go.

OP
OP
S

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Cyrus12":8ajtqm1d said:
wasn't his fault...he blamed Lockette...only a true leader blames his players!
This was my big issue...who, out of any NFL coaching staff, blames their players!! Huge red flag..yeah. 'Lockette needs to be stronger'....haha no..you are a S*** OC that needs to realize you are not good enough at this level. I am holding back so many expletives as I don't wanna get banned but...

NO F BOMBS< MASKED OR OTHERWISE!

Mick063

Reaction score
I'm angry enough to continuously bump "fire Bevell" threads for awhile.

For cripes sake. They had timeouts and ran time off the clock. They could have run Lynch two times and still have time to panic with a passing play.

Bevell is a moron.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
ScottishHawk84":307tu9u3 said:
Cyrus12":307tu9u3 said:
wasn't his fault...he blamed Lockette...only a true leader blames his players!
This was my big issue...who, out of any NFL coaching staff, blames their players!! Huge red flag..yeah. 'Lockette needs to be stronger'....haha no..you are a S*** OC that needs to realize you are not good enough at this level. I am holding back so many expletives as I don't wanna get banned but...

Mora. Remember when he tossed the FG kicker under the bus? Yeah.

OlympicDreams

Reaction score
Well, this was perhaps a necessary evil. The entire universe knows that this is the last game that Bevell has any influence over the Seahawks in any regard. We have a young, athletic and passionate team, and for all purposes are likely to be in the playoffs again next year. Without Bevell. Onward and upward. Learn and adapt, and lose the baggage holding us back.

Latest posts