Was it PC or Bevell?

hawkfannj

Reaction score
It's on PC he is the HC he should have known better

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Carroll has said he tends not to interfere with the offensive play calling mid-game, which is why we tend to see the biggest adjustments after half time. Passing in that situation has all the hallmarks of Darrell Bevell.

w00t

Reaction score
He needs to fire Bevell.

pehawk

Reaction score
Its not on Pete...he doesn't micro-manage like that.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":1zpk710j said:
The best running back in the league, one the ONE YARD LINE, with TWO downs to go. WTF?????????????????????
who had just blasted to the one yard line no less. We had time to run him twice.

niveky

Reaction score
I agree with Pehawk. There is not going to be any kind of knee jerk reaction to this on Carroll and Schnieder's parts. I am sure that they are going to hold Bevell very accountable for his decision making in that situation. Beast mode run or runs and 1 timeout remaining....Part of me is screaming in my brain that Bevell must go, but the other part of me is wondering if it would be better to stick with the devil you know vs the devil you don't. The offense has done it's part most of the year and the oc deserves credit for some of that too. They get credit for the good and the bad....I don't know if i will ever forgive him for that playcall or any other Seahawks fans out there for that matter...but I know that Pete/John will wait and see what options are available out there in the offseason before just making some sort of instantaneous decision. Wilson is a great qb and he is very driven and does everything possible to succeed, but if we bring in the wrong kind of oc(and they could be wrong even if they run a similar system to what he is used to) I would be afraid of the offense taking too big a step back trying to learn the new system.

niveky

Reaction score
Strongarm2399":k7u54a7n said:
It was rw he checked out of it.

did he say that himself in an interview?

Edit: actually just checked the Pete's explanation thread and comfirmed by bob condotta that it was not a play wilson checked to, it was a called play.