The Patriot Hate is so Strong Here Everybody Loves the Hawks

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The last week or so in the Baltimore area has been great. Pretty much everybody loves the Seahawks and people are essentially trying to high-five me over my gear wherever I go. Part of it is because Baltimore naturally hates New England at this point, but their deflated balls have driven them over the edge.

Even people that hate the Seahawks are still liking them because they hate the Patriots way more.

On the radio they were doing a promo for their local Super Bowl coverage and it said "Coverage of the Seahawks vs. the Cheaters". For serious.

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
True. I'm a Rams fan and I'm pulling for SEA hard. Never thought I'd say that but it's not even close.

Kudos to SEA for representing the rigorous NFCW with honor the last two years. They're battle tested, they're ready.

Patriots are a disgrace to the NFL. Funny this is news to many fans but I've known believed it since SB36.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Isn't Baltimore basically our brother team at this point? Feels like it to me. If we'd played them, I had a post ready about our similarities.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1h5evplv said:
Isn't Baltimore basically our brother team at this point? Feels like it to me. If we'd played them, I had a post ready about our similarities.

Yeah I've bummed around on the Ravens forums lately and the general consensus seemed to be that the Seahawks were basically the NFC version of themselves... and they liked that.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
The impact of the Cheatriots deflating balls against the Ravens has largely been spent under the rug. It's been all about being caught against the Colts, since that's when their was actual material evidence against them. But the game against the Colts was a blowout anyway, he result would have been the same deflated balls or not (99% chance) But the game against the Ravens was so close, deflated balls could EASILY have been the difference. I feel bad for the other birds

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
After having the Spygate situation it has certainly fired up the fan bases. The media is backing off but everyone already knows and they are tired of the Cheatriots way. Keep in mind that this is just stuff they have been caught with, not likely a depiction of how far they have really gone. A little here, a little there and it flies under the radar.

If the Hawks win, there are plenty of fans that will appreciate it before they get back to bashing the Hawks. I hope the Hawks do not disappoint.

Rex

Reaction score
Sherman4Prez":25oumvnt said:
True. I'm a Rams fan and I'm pulling for SEA hard. Never thought I'd say that but it's not even close.

Kudos to SEA for representing the rigorous NFCW with honor the last two years. They're battle tested, they're ready.

Patriots are a disgrace to the NFL. Funny this is news to many fans but I've known believed it since SB36.

No doubt about it brother! You should read my thread that was unfortunately moved to the Smack Shack.