Apology

LTH

Reaction score
My intention with my post about the Patriots being irrelevant was not to put down the New England Patriots in any way... The NE patriots are champions in every way! The concept that I am talking about is a very simple but incredibly deep thing... its kind of a zen thing... very few people are getting it... and I can not explain it any more than what I have... Carroll himself said that it takes a while for the younger players coming into the orgainization to "get it"....

So I appologize to the people that think I was putting down NE...

But what I can say is once you "get it" it will totally transform the 12th man... and Im not kidding about that...It has made my Seahawk football experience 10 times as good! THANK YOU PETE CARROLL!!!!!

edit:

Hell with that! Pats fans are arrogant and distastefull... time to go back and kick there ass! Im going back over to the pats board for war!

LTH

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I've been putting down the Deflatriots all week and I am 100% percent proud of it :)

A

Anonymous

Yeah man, being a Seahawks fan means never having to say you're sorry.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hell, last year, IMO the 49ers were the 2nd best team in football.
We all put them down a lot.
This is sports fandom, NEVER apologize to the enemy.
ee35f3e64372ee5cb7973f5b048f8be1.jpg

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
i guess because i kicked some seirous ass a couple of times and i didnt want to be over barring...lol there was one green bay fan I made him seirously cry... LOL

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
LTH":2xsmdhvn said:
My intention with my post about the Patriots being irrelevant was not to put down the New England Patriots in any way... The NE patriots are champions in every way! The concept that I am talking about is a very simple but incredibly deep thing... its kind of a zen thing... very few people are getting it... and I can not explain it any more than what I have... Carroll himself said that it takes a while for the younger players coming into the orgainization to "get it"....

But what I can say is once you "get it" it will totally transform the 12th man... and Im not kidding about that...It has made my Seahawk football experience 10 times as good! THANK YOU PETE CARROLL!!!!!

LTH
Don't apologize,
You are a fan of a team that is about to become back to back champions, there is a certain confidence and arrogance we are allowed! :)

BASF

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1pwazz47 said:
LTH":1pwazz47 said:

LTH
Don't apologize,
You are a fan of a team that is about to become back to back champions for the first time since the salary cap era began that didn't cheat (Broncos cheated the salary cap and the Patriots used spying to gain an unfair advantage, there is a certain confidence and arrogance we are allowed! :)

Added in the italics and underlined text for emphasis on how special this is.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BASF":2pccpjr7 said:
Sports Hernia":2pccpjr7 said:
LTH":2pccpjr7 said:

LTH
Don't apologize,
You are a fan of a team that is about to become back to back champions for the first time since the salary cap era began that didn't cheat (Broncos cheated the salary cap and the Patriots used spying to gain an unfair advantage, there is a certain confidence and arrogance we are allowed! :)

Added in the italics and underlined text for emphasis on how special this is.
Excellent fix, I approve! :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
and then I posted on a Pats board... I take back my apology! these guys are worse than Steeler fans... arrogant and distastefull..... Game on bitches!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
LTH":rsl1qclv said:
and then I posted on a Pats board... I take back my apology! these guys are worse than Steeler fans... arrogant and distastefull..... Game on bitches!
That a boy! :)

50BMG

Reaction score
You guys sure are funny and your enthusiasm is certainly entertaining. It will be fun to come back here tomorrow night to see all you sad Sea Pigeon fans wallowing in self pity. Your boys are going to soon be playing a real dynasty in the big show and your 15 minutes of fame are about up.... thanks for playing and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

50BMG

Reaction score
sc85sis":3jfp1kjq said:
It would be kind of hard for us to get hit by a door in our own forum. Just saying...

LOL, I was talking about the door of being super bowl champions closing on you but after re-reading it I can see how you could take it that way. Good luck tomorrow, I think it will be a good game but hopefully we put a hurting on you!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
50BMG":5okhdlqu said:
You guys sure are funny and your enthusiasm is certainly entertaining. It will be fun to come back here tomorrow night to see all you sad Sea Pigeon fans wallowing in self pity. Your boys are going to soon be playing a real dynasty in the big show and your 15 minutes of fame are about up.... thanks for playing and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

How many superbowls has your real dynasty won in the last decade? That's what I thought. Good luck tomorrow, your team will need it.

50BMG

Reaction score
Soon to be the same number as your Hawks.... not to mention several more wins during that span as well as two Super Bowl appearances which could have just as easily gone our way :D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
50BMG":3lm9ijnb said:
After the cheating pattycakes get curbstomped by the Hawks you will be nowhere near this forum, and you know it!

Throwdown

Reaction score
50BMG":d6rxsokj said:
Soon to be the same number as your Hawks.... not to mention several more wins during that span as well as two Super Bowl appearances which could have just as easily gone our way :D

Moral victories are for suckers

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
We would apologize personally to Pats fans we see in Arizona, but we cant find any.