Apology

hawknation2015

Reaction score
50BMG":37ngrtrz said:
sc85sis":37ngrtrz said:
It would be kind of hard for us to get hit by a door in our own forum. Just saying...

LOL, I was talking about the door of being super bowl champions closing on you but after re-reading it I can see how you could take it that way. Good luck tomorrow, I think it will be a good game but hopefully we put a hurting on you!

Not a chance. Even if the Patsies squeak out a win this time, the Seahawks will have an even stronger team next season.

50BMG

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2c69ew2l said:
50BMG":2c69ew2l said:
You guys sure are funny and your enthusiasm is certainly entertaining. It will be fun to come back here tomorrow night to see all you sad Sea Pigeon fans wallowing in self pity. Your boys are going to soon be playing a real dynasty in the big show and your 15 minutes of fame are about up.... thanks for playing and don't let the door hit you on the way out!
After the cheating pattycakes get curbstomped by the Hawks you will be nowhere near this forum, and you know it!

Hey, guess what.... I'mmmmmm back. Sorry fate finally caught up with your bunch of mouthy pussys but it was a good game... you can't be lucky all the time, better luck next year... I guess we'll take our trophy back :0190l:

Latest posts