Who do you want to see in the Okie drill Sunday

irocdave

Reaction score
What collision are you most looking forward to this Sunday? For the longest time I thought that Gronk and Kam would be epic, but Browner versus Lynch is gaining ground. Lynch and Wilfork would be great also but I think it would be similar to Dockets lowlight video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXs5rHRAXkM

Which players are you most excited to see go head to head?

CougarHawk58

Reaction score
I want to see Kam take Gronks head off to be honest.... The kind of hits he has put on Vernon in the past. Id love to see Gronk taken out of the game plan early

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Cliff Avril and Michael Bennett simultaneously destroying Tom Brady.

PFF notes that Nate Solder vs. Cliff Avril, Bruce Irvin, or O’Brien Schofield is a big mismatch in favor of Seattle:

Former first round pick Solder had his worst season since he was a rookie, which happened to end with a sub-par Super Bowl performance (-3.9 pass block grade; four hurries surrendered). He was the 44th-graded tackle during the regular season and ranked 57th in pass blocking. When facing a top-third-graded pass rush team, he earned a -5.1 pass blocking grade in seven games versus -2.3 in his 11 other outings. He often comes up short against speed rushers, which bodes poorly for Tom Brady’s blind side and long-developing downfield routes.

Seattle finished as PFF’s seventh-best pass rushing outfit, with three edge defenders (Cliff Avril, Michael Bennett, and K.J. Wright) ranking in the top-eight at their position in Pass Rushing Productivity (PRP). Former first-round pick Bruce Irvin has blossomed of late, with a PRP mark of 11.3 over his last five games. Starters Avril and Bennett have rushed more often from the left side this year, but not exclusively. O’Brien Schofield, who has a healthy 20.7 PRP during the playoffs, also will face Solder, as the Seahawks rotate their pass rushers often. A no-huddle-based attack will help cut down on Seattle’s substitutions and make Brady a viable fantasy option – but less of a high-ceiling one than usual.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2 ... ismatches/

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
During his interview with ESPN, Bennett said that Kam Chancellor could knock Solder 'into next week,' so watch out for LOS action from Kam against the run.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I just want to see Brady under pressure early and then by last 1st/early 2nd one or two bone-rattling sacks. I would love to for Mr. Cool to hear footsteps the rest of the game. If LOD puts the pressure and then actually gets to him once or twice, his trademark poise might start to falter a bit.