Someone not talked about much could be huge

gowazzu02

Reaction score
So I was thinking that were going to pound the rock, and the passing game needs to be efficient and convert the short third downs. Well Turbo usually is our third down back. I think he could sneakily have a big game, on both rushs and even more on catching out of the back field. He had some big catchs the first SF game.

sutz

Reaction score
RB is one of those positions where the Seahawks are reasonably deep with quality guys. I'm not sure about Turbs, but if the Patsies sleep on Michael, they'll likely regret it. Killer speed there.

McGruff

Reaction score
Sleeper prediction.

Luke Willson will have more receiving yards and TD's than Rob Gornkowski.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
I think this will be the game that the NFL & fans everywhere will finally see the light. MVP Russell Wilson will have one of the best games in Super Bowl history. Everything, up until now, has been headed in that direction & I think RW will show the world. A 3-Pete is well within sight. Go Hawks.

Smellyman

Reaction score
McGruff":6ulbtgg1 said:
Sleeper prediction.

Oooohh. I'd like that talk after the game.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I also think Bruce Irvin could have an awesome day getting after Brady. No reason to worry about contain with that statue back there. Bruce can come hard on every passing down.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I'm just kind of hoping that all of this poking the beast by the NFL really fires him up like the hulk. Beast smash. The Pats are pretty confident that Brady will torch us though.

Gametime

Reaction score
Smellyman":1w5yq9k3 said:
McGruff":1w5yq9k3 said:
Sleeper prediction.

Oooohh. I'd like that talk after the game.

And he needs to be interviewed by Lane. hahaha. I like this pick too. A lot.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
If CMIKE doesn't see the field I, for one, will be ecstatic.

ManBunts

Reaction score
SonicHawk":3k0fp4e7 said:
If CMIKE doesn't see the field I, for one, will be ecstatic.

Do explain? I mean, I love me some Beast Mode. Don't get me wrong. I have the jersey. I believe fully he's good enough to pay him any amount he wants to stay (within reason) and that he makes this team that much better. The man runs like he's possessed and his will is insurmountable. The saying should actually be "Caught between Lynch and a hardplace", and anything else there is good to say.

But I'm curious as to your reasoning for CMike not touching the ball. I think he could be a great change of pace back, and like it or not we need to think about the future (which I hope is a good 2-3 years from now) when we don't have Lynch. I'm not saying CMike is the answer, but he's had some good runs, and I gotta believe there's room to grow if given the chance. I'm not saying give him 20 carries, but maybe 4-5 if the pace merits it.

All that said, I'd like to give the following guesses:
Russell: 250 yds, 2 TDs
ADB: 90 yds, 1 TD
Luke Willson: 80 yds, 1 TD
Lynch: 175 all purpose, 2 TDs
Defense: No points, but at least 4 sacks, 1 INT, and someone on the Pats getting knocked the heck out by Bam Bam Kam

I honestly think with the dedication and preparation of this team, despite concerns about Earl and Sherm, we'll give Brady one of his worst outings ever.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
McGruff":wuyn973r said:
Sleeper prediction.

Not far fetched.. the Pats defense is 30th against the TE per Football Outsiders