Playoff Games on iTunes

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know you can download the Panthers game and the Packers game on iTunes for $2.99 each. It's in the TV Shows section. So for those of you, like me, who don't have the game recorded on DVR, now you have a way to watch them again for cheap.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Does Apple have exclusive rights to this? Would like to purchase through Google Play, or Amazon Prime Instant Video, but they're not on there. Come on, NFL.

OP
OP
HawkFan72

HawkFan72

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":38vi1hr0 said:
Does Apple have exclusive rights to this? Would like to purchase through Google Play, or Amazon Prime Instant Video, but they're not on there. Come on, NFL.

Not sure. Last year I could only find the NFCC and Super Bowl on iTunes so that's the only place I checked this year for these games. I'm just glad someone has them because this is the only way I can rewatch the whole game.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":5n6lfgu7 said:
Just wanted to let you guys know you can download the Panthers game and the Packers game on iTunes for $2.99 each. It's in the TV Shows section. So for those of you, like me, who don't have the game recorded on DVR, now you have a way to watch them again for cheap.

Hm, could have sworn I bought them for $1.99.

But yeah, I've already re-watched both games a couple of times each.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
You would think this would not be exlusive to Apple. I thought Microsoft and the NFL were joined at the hip?