Aaron Rodgers: “We were the better team today”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
The better team would have: (from what I can remember)

Scored not one, but TWO touchdowns early in the first quarter instead of kicking field goals,
would have ran longer with the ball after the interception in the fourth quarter,
would have recovered the on sides kick,
would have deflected or intercepted the 2 point conversion hail mary,
would have drove down the field and scored a touchdown in the last of the fourth quarter instead of kicking a game tieing field goal.

Russell Wilson had his worst game as a pro.

So no, not really Mr. Rodgers.

Sit down and STFU.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I liked Aaron Rodgers prior to the Fail Mary game. Then he spent literally MONTHS making snide whiny remarks off and on following that game about what happened, and I haven't liked him since. Now he's saying the better team lost.

He's a whiny synonym-for-female-dog.

Now go home and get your friggin' shinebox, Erin. Hope you enjoy the show in two weeks.

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
IMHO the better team DID win. If RW doesn't have the absolute worst game of his career I don't think its even close.

mikeak

Reaction score
We are normally more aggressive than that

That was throwing the coach under the bus RIGHTFULLY so

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I lost ALL respect for that punk when I watched him walk off the field like a little baby. No handshake to Wilson, just walked off.

I don't care how he is revered in this league. He's a little crybaby when shit doesn't go his way. Rodgers, ya had your chances and you only managed 1 TD pass and had two picks. You were NOT the better team today. You know why?

YOU LOST.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Aaron Wroggers has to stop doing these interviews.

hoxrox

Reaction score
5 uncharacteristic turnovers giving them short fields and they still couldn't get it done.

They were clearly not the better team.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Aros":1aktmfzn said:
I lost ALL respect for that punk when I watched him walk off the field like a little baby. No handshake to Wilson, just walked off.

I don't care how he is revered in this league. He's a little crybaby when shit doesn't go his way. Rodgers, ya had your chances and you only managed 1 TD pass and had two picks. You were NOT the better team today. You know why?

YOU LOST.

At least McCarthy had the class to congratulate us. Erin was a punk after Fail Mary. Screw him.

camdawg

Reaction score
In the words of the great Alec Baldwin.....

The Packers couldn't close you know what. Which means they ARE you know what. Erin can hit the bricks.

And in the second half, it was Marshawn, not Eddie, who had brass balls.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Am I bad for kind of agreeing with him?

The Packers were the better team for 56 minutes and change. Then the Seahawks went into a 2 minute offense and an onside kick went off a guys face to give us life. Forget the fact it also took the equivalent of a Hail Mary on a 2-point conversion to prevent losing in the last seconds on a field goal, much in the same manner we lost to Atlanta.

That's what's really special about this game. Good teams win the games they should, great teams win the ones they shouldn't. Today - we probably should not have won if you think of how many near fatal errors we committed.

Unfortunately for Rodgers though, the NFL doesn't award games on style points. :)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Depends on how you look at it, Hasselbeck. Look at it this way: we spotted them FIVE TURNOVERS and a 16-point halftime lead, and they lost to us.

How would you feel if the Seahawks had a +3 turnover differential and a 16-point lead at halftime only to lose a game? Would you think they were the better team that day?

minormillikin

Reaction score
I think when Rodgers watches the tape, he'll change his mind. The Seahawks were as bad as they get, and he still lost.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
minormillikin":1nosf3iq said:
I think when Rodgers watches the tape, he'll change his mind. The Seahawks were as bad as they get, and he still lost.
That's what I'm sayin'. We tried like hell for 56 minutes to give the game away and they still couldn't take it. Give me a friggin' break!

Foghawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":r33ertsc said:
minormillikin":r33ertsc said:
That's what I'm sayin'. We tried like hell for 56 minutes to give the game away and they still couldn't take it. Give me a friggin' break!

10888364_752314944846655_5084026301395669827_n.jpg

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1v99ak3p said:
How would you feel if the Seahawks had a +3 turnover differential and a 16-point lead at halftime only to lose a game? Would you think they were the better team that day?

If they ultimately lost because of an onside kick and miracle 2-pointer? Yeah I would probably still think the Seahawks were the better team that just didn't get the timely bounces.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2gwxrf9d said:
If they ultimately lost because of an onside kick and miracle 2-pointer? Yeah I would probably still think the Seahawks were the better team that just didn't get the timely bounces.
Then I feel that your grasp on reality isn't quite as firm as mine. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.