B.J Daniels

hawkfannj

Reaction score
We should try this guy as a punt returner . I like B Walt and his good hands but we need something more .

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I think we need to get our punt coverage team in order first. Never much room for these guys to do anything. It doesnt matter who you are if you only have an inch of daylight there is not much you can do.

pehawk

Reaction score
The sportsradio-fan in me was really bummed he wasn't active.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
anyone know WHY he was moved onto the roster and then inactive? Seems like a waste of someone's time to do the paperwork!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":1wn8cg9k said:
anyone know WHY he was moved onto the roster and then inactive? Seems like a waste of someone's time to do the paperwork!

A reward for his hard work. It comes with a huge pay increase.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Walters was fine, Baldwin was absolutely terrible on kickoffs. The blind hate on Walters because he is white is ridiculous.

OP
OP
hawkfannj

hawkfannj

Reaction score
RunTheBall":36b4nia8 said:
Walters was fine, Baldwin was absolutely terrible on kickoffs. The blind hate on Walters because he is white is ridiculous.
It's not because he is white that's ridiculous !! And I don't see any real hate ? Just we need more than a fair catch every time .

hangumhi

Reaction score
I agree with the poster who said let up on the Walters hate...the blocking is lackluster at best. My biggest pet peeve when i was a coach was blockers looking for the runner to decide where/who to block. I see way too much of that across the board in the league but it's a widespread problem on our special teams. Make a block and the runner will follow you not the other way around.

pehawk

Reaction score
hawkfannj":9stl0qo1 said:
RunTheBall":9stl0qo1 said:
It's not because he is white that's ridiculous !! And I don't see any real hate ? Just we need more than a fair catch every time .

No, my hate is because he's white, solely.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Stop it. It was fun to throw out the possibilities for a couple days, but this is not happening this year. I know we love the unknown, but BJ has below average speed for a WR/RB -- he is slower than Lynch, Turbin, and, I guarantee you, Walters. He also hasn't taken a live hit all year. Super Bowl isn't the time to test his ball security.

Walters is fine. In fact, I want him on kick returns, too.