Appreciation for my wife.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
There's been a running joke all year about how the Hawks play bad when my wife was in the living room. To her credit, even though she's kind of hurt about it, she took the kids to the park and then stayed in the bedroom until the final countdown.

!4 years with her already and she continues to surprise me. Love that girl...

White Devil

Reaction score
lolz it happens all the way over here. Wife left at halftime do do some shopping. Didn't come back till it was over. I don't even have to say anything, she knows and goes with it.

Yes.

I am insane.

But it helps, I swear.

JGCw8cM

OP
OP
vin.couve12

vin.couve12

Reaction score
NorCalHawk12":2f8ptfhu said:
vin.couve12":2f8ptfhu said:
She says you all owe her one dollar, btw. :lol:
PM me with a bank account number. I'll donate.
Nah, it really is a joke, but sometimes it kind of lines up inevitably. Really it's that the Hawks are inconsistent.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
My wife is not really a fan, she just endures the Hawks because I love them. I bought her a Seahawk shirt a couple years ago, and sometimes she puts it on when they play.

We have started to joke about it because whenever she wears it, the Hawks win. Seriously, every time. She usually puts it on when they are doing bad as a way to try and cheer me up. Often she puts it on during the game when the Hawks are already losing.

She put it on after the Hawks were down 10-0 in the NFC Championship. We know the rest.

I KID YOU NOT: I was mad and angry cause it was 19-7 and the Hawks were done and I was watching this game upstairs in our room. With 4 minutes left in the game, she walks upstairs and changes. I wasn't paying attention cause I was mad. Then the miracle happens. After the game, she points to the shirt she changed into with 4 minutes left in the game.

Yup.

Best shirt ever. And I love her for always changing into it on her own to try and cheer me up. It's got powers.

rastahawk

Reaction score
haha... I thought we were the only ones crazy like that. My wife was restless and stressing the whole game so I told her go to the back and straighten up in the kitchen a little to calm your mind. The minute she goes back there we turn the game around! She wasn't allowed to come to the front half of the house until the game was over.

Smellyman

Reaction score
game time is 4am here.

Wife didn't get much sleep and she is flying to Hong Kong today......

NJlargent

Reaction score
My wife is a packers fan. She watched upstairs and I was downstairs. To her credit, she was cool after the game.

I am not getting laid for quite a while. But, I am glad we won.

Latest posts