Packers 24 Seattle 20

Packer_junkie

Reaction score
GB establishes the run game early, Rodgers makes enough plays and the NFLs most penalized team commits enough penalties. Wilson struggles to throw the deep ball in the rain. Lynch and Wilson get theirs on the ground but not in the redzone.

Packers play turnover free and pull the upset.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I like your moxie, kid.

Honestly, I really like the Packers. But not today.

Hawks 28, Pack 17.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
Shocking prediction considering your username. Thoughts on how the injuries to your qb and rb could affect things?

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I expect the LOB to have an impact. Tackling will be key. Those guys always come prepared to tackle.
Kam, Earl and Bobby will have monster games.
Quinn will unleash Bruce and Scofield to harass #12.

On offense, I expect Russell to be prepared, efficient and mistake-free. Lynch is only about that Action ... and our undrafted Receiver should play the game of their lives (blocking and receiving).
I expect to see Kevin Norwood coming out party. BJ Daniels will contribute (hopefully he is active).

The Hawks are playing for history. I expect players to know this. They will give it all. Many might never have this chance again.

Hawks win this one ... but it won't be easy.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Good luck to both teams..hopefully no new injuries. :thfight7:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Hawkfiend":2yqcfesk said:
Shocking prediction considering your username. Thoughts on how the injuries to your qb and rb could affect things?

They may be hurting but I dont think either is injured. ET got it right yesterday when he said that Rodgers was not fooling him. I say the calf is fine but doesnt hurt to let the opposing team think your qb is hurt. It is a sound possible prediction by this packer fan but it aint happenin!

PackerBacker19

Reaction score
Packer_junkie":10rfipc6 said:
GB establishes the run game early, Rodgers makes enough plays and the NFLs most penalized team commits enough penalties. Wilson struggles to throw the deep ball in the rain. Lynch and Wilson get theirs on the ground but not in the redzone.

I sure hope you're right. GO PACK GO!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Packer_junkie":1gg2dha2 said:

Dream on troll. Explain your logic when you are playing with a one-legged QB this time and you lost by 20 last time when he had 2 legs?

Seattle 72
GB -4

Don't ask me how GB scores negative points, it will be a first.

APB

Reaction score
Packer_junkie":2egbnr5u said:

Sounds good to me!

Although I wouldn't mind the officials givings themselves a break today and leaving the outcome to the players. So sick of these controversial outcomes.

taco40

Reaction score
Hawkfiend":3f7u3vo1 said:

I don't care if you want to troll. But put this in the prediction thread.
Come on, man.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I like the Packers. I really do. I love their fans and they're one of the teams I truly pull for ... but when they go up against my team, all bets are off.

Seriously, if I were a Packers fan today I would be extremely nervous. Sending Aaron Rodgers out against the fastest, the nastiest, the hardest hitting, and overall best defense in the NFL -- IN the most hostile environment in the NFL -- is a tall enough order when he's healthy, let alone when he's got a busted wheel. They are going to be like rabid bionic dogs chasing after the mailman all day long ... and Rodgers had better be able to escape and/or get rid of the football quick.

I like Aaron Rodgers and respect the heck out of him as a QB. I'm honestly concerned that he's going to end up getting seriously hurt today. Last week, Rodgers was going up against the JV. Today, he's going up against the Varsity. The most likely scenario that I see for Rodgers and the Green Bay Offense ... is pain and frustration. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words and take my medicine. But I honestly don't think I am.

fan4life

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers slips on the slippery field on the first play of the game, pulls a muscle in his 'good' calf.
Enter Matt Flynn to hand the ball off to Eddie Lacy, who smacks into Kam Chancellor with his already-injured knee and joins AR in the hot tub for the rest of the game.

Game on. Go Hawks!

Seattle 38
GB 3

Reaction score
With the Packers run d, the beast will have a hay day negating the winds and rain. While the Hawks D swarms, like the ball Hawks they are...long day for Packers and their fans.

Hawks: 24
Packers: 10

BocciHawk

Reaction score
APB":22gv4n4g said:
Packer_junkie":22gv4n4g said:

Sounds good to me!

Although I wouldn't mind the officials givings themselves a break today and leaving the outcome to the players. So sick of these controversial outcomes.

Wow, third weird sideswipe "Fail Mary" reference I've read in the last five minutes from a hurt Packers fan.

Hey, there's this thing, it's called a rulebook. It's really good to read it if you plan to be the fan of a sport.

The officials actually go by the rulebook -- not what you think are the rules, the actual rules.

See "Calvin Johnson / Dez Bryant" non-catch, if you want an example.

We won that game here fair and square and the replacement officials made the right call, according to the regular officials too... even the head of officiating (not a replacement) looked at the replay, at the time, and said they got it right.

So GTFA with this passive aggressive stuff about the officiating.