Jerks in the national media

Spiderdan

Reaction score
How dare they show disrespect to me by picking my Seahawks to ... win? This is making it hard for me to fuel my fire of righteous indignation at their dismissal of our team.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Spiderdan":217dkvrq said:
How dare they show disrespect to me by picking my Seahawks to ... win? This is making it hard for me to fuel my fire of righteous indignation at their dismissal of our team.
The beautiful thing about it is that so many of them don't want to pick seattle. They want to see GB vs NE and with an 80 point over under.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Just focus on the ones that think Seattle will lose (there are some). It's like Doug Baldwin searching social media for people disrespecting his play because he says it motivates him.

Mick063

Reaction score
Everyone in the world watched the prime time kickoff special in week one. It has lingering effects and certainly influences my thinking on how the game will go.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Would be Awesome to have a complete list of who chose which team with their Social media contact information so we could flame each of them as necessary! :stirthepot:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Kam was dissed by Seahawks.Com the other day by not working his Presser. He was on NFL.com tho...does that work? ADB was on seahawks.com presser but I think cancelled off of NFL.com...does that work? I am just trying to get angles.

byau

Reaction score
Listening to ESPN milwaukee yesterday, one of the hosts was saying he didn't think the Packers would win and asked callers to call in and convince him he's wrong

Then he and his co-host started searching for national media that picked the Packers. They found one guy and the host said "Good job, out of the thousands of national journalists I know you pick a guy I've never heard of". Then they found another they joked about because they couldn't pronounce his name.

Then the co-host said "And then here's another one: Pete Prisco"

Color me not-surprised hearing that name.

Back to OP: seriously weird feeling all the media and vegas and everyone almost assuming a Seahawks win.

And also agreed: secretly I think they would all love a Rodgers/Brady or Rodgers/Luck SB. Not just because of the QB battle, but the Rodgers bringing his team to a victory while injured makes for a really good story from a sports fan point of view.

Gotta face it: we're Chong Li and the Packers are the blinded Frank Dux.

OP
OP
S

Spiderdan

Reaction score
We ain't about to say matte though, and Rodgers definitely ain't doing the splits,

Latest posts