The Waiting. THE HORRIBLE WAITING!!

Cartire

Reaction score
Seriously. Playoffs. WTH.

I HATE THIS. ITS ONLY TUESDAY!!!!!!!! WHY!

[youtube]uMyCa35_mOg[/youtube]

BTW, so I typed in "Impatient Seahawk fans" in google just to see if there was any funny pics. This was near the top...

seattle-seahawks-fan-david-barrionuevo.jpg

Missed reading those from last year....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY UP ALREADY!!!!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Even tho I am still kinda getting over the creapy crud....I still agree with you.....C'mon Saturday already. I almost pulled the trigger to go up and watch too...but I am still sick. Ugh. :? :shock:

byau

Reaction score
And now ... it's only Wednesday .........

*sigh*

[tweet]https://twitter.com/raisingdaddyben/status/552886154404450304[/tweet]

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I'm enjoying the build-up myself. It's Turnover Thursday on Wednesday. Our guys are zeroing in on the ball as we speak.

Getting fired up just thinking of Kam, Sherm, Earl, Wagz, Russ, Angry Doug, and the boys practicing today.
Getting pumped thinking of Quinn, Norton, Seto, and Richard implementing schemes and tweaking details.
Getting jacked thinking of Cable and Bevell taking the film study and creating the X's and O's chess match.

Feeling very confident that Pete is overseeing all of it. Win Forever, baby!

BlueBlood

Reaction score
I concur! Im so bored with work and irritable in general. I find myself sighing and thinking waaaay too much about this game. Im glad our guys get this time to recoup, repair and prepare but the waiting is definately almost too much to handle. I keep checking ESPN, Carolina Huddle (wow, they call us dumb :roll: ) and this site and Seahawkblue and nothing is satisfying. I keep look at and comparing stats for the Hawks and Panthers as well as our potential NFC Championship opponents (assuming we win and whatnot) over and over. Ill stop and think Ive got all I need to know then something else comes to mind. Im becoming an alcoholic by drinking at least to a rolling buzz most evenings and non stop facebook chatter to keep my time occupied. My girlfriend is getting worn out as between stats and chatter and alcohol Im having a lot of sex. I need therapy. :sarcasm_off:

JonRud

Reaction score
well we made it to Thursday. Just 2 more days.

Yes this wait it impossible with the bye. Wouldn't trade it for anything though.

I am definitely anxious this week but not as bad as last year leading up the Saints playoff game. That whole week I was a total wreck. I was so nervous about that game and I kept telling people 'If we win this game we will win the Super Bowl.' You just want to get that first playoff win behind you.

I am not nearly as nervous about the Panthers as I was the Saints but it will be a great relief Saturday night after we beat them and can enjoy the Cowboys/Packers game knowing we have advanced.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Does the clock need new batteries? Why is t going so slow?!!

:snack:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I am also anxious, but as a life long Hawk fan I'm also enjoying every single second of this run.

For too many years all we've had to look forward to is next year's draft, and now WE'RE the top dog that everyone's trying to knock off.

it's our time bitches, enjoy every second.

tdigitee

Reaction score
I'm with the Sgt - so many years of "playoffs are a nice bonus" feeling when I did not think they had the team to win it all. This is fantastic.

Just put this on repeat till Saturday night!

[youtube]dF1PKs-3eQ0[/youtube]

pmedic920

Reaction score
Just think of it as time that our guys are getting healthier.
Every minute that passes they will be LESS sore and MORE ready to go.

GoHawks :{)

pehawk

Reaction score
I was so happy to meet NYCoug. Dude looks every bit the rapist in person as he does in that above picture. Although in that picture he looks more like a homeless man in hospice care.

harryjohnson

Reaction score
As the late great Oscar Wilde once said,

"The suspense is terrible, I hope it lasts!"

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
......Has intensified......But only a little while longer.....

Riley12

Reaction score
waiting, waiting, waiting to hope in the car and head down to the stadium.

Let's see, I could get some chores done or just keep refreshing .net. Decisions, decisions

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Riley12":1gedd9j4 said:
waiting, waiting, waiting to hope in the car and head down to the stadium.

Let's see, I could get some chores done or just keep refreshing .net. Decisions, decisions

....Refresh......refresh.......refresh......Oh I see where you are going here. LOL