Euphoria is so intoxicating!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I just finished watching the final episode of Rain City Redemption, again - this time without battling the flu- and I'm challenged at best to describe an indescribable feeling. It's a feeling of giddiness and disbelief followed by utter bliss that only winning a Super Bowl after 38 years of waiting can create. At the end, Pete, who states "We're just getting warmed up, if you know mean!" and William Cornell's captions that say "To be continued!" left me nodding my head slowly with the dumbest of grins.

It's not unreasonable to think the 'hawks can do it all again, especially with how together the team is playing right now. I feel unbridled optimism, but you know what's even better? Just below the surface are all the memories spanning from the team's infancy until now. Being a fan since day one allows perspective. This type of perspective allows us old timers to appreciate every successful moment more fully. It's a contrast that you can't completely appreciate by reading team history or even watching old videos. A contrast of feelings, sensations...of actual experiences.

Dare to dream again? "Hell freakin yeah we can," Pete! Let's see where this takes us!

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Made me think of a poster somebody was holding in the middle of a huge crowd during the Parade, said some thing like, " Mom and Dad not here, but I know they are smiling from heaven". Such an amazing time to be a Hawks fan guys we are the lucky ones for sure.