Seahawks vs Cincinnati

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Cincinnati looked pretty good beating Denver tonight. I think they would be a very good matchup against Seattle. They are young and are prone to some mistakes but they also have some weapons on offense that can make explosive plays. Their defense if very very talented and the confidence boost they just got could only get stronger if they can bring down Pittsburg next week.

The Bengals are dangerous and would be a great game but I'll be rooting for the Colts for a Luck vs Wilson showdown.

Brady vs Manning = Wilson vs Luck

Brady with the rings Manning with the stats.

Wilson will have the rings Luck can have the numbers.

Crizilla

Reaction score
no way Cinci gets to the superbowl. They're coached by Marvin Lewis. I smell another first round exit

pehawk

Reaction score
I wish DirecTV would change theyre Rob Lowe commercials, slightly, with Dwayne Bowe.

"Hi, I'm Dwayne Bowe..."
"And I'm TD-less Dwayne Bowe, stuck with Alex Smith...."

Hawks46

Reaction score
We would crush Cincy.

We'd treat Dalton like a red headed step child.

Rat

Reaction score
I like the Bengals a lot; I'll definitely be rooting for them in the playoffs.

That being said, no way they get past the Patriots in the playoffs. I'd have a hard time taking them over Denver or Pittsburgh either. Indy would be a toss-up.

taco40

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":tsakc8f2 said:
Nope, Cincy will choke as always. Hawks over Pats in the SuperbOwl

Um. Cincinnati didn't play well, Denver just played worse. It wasn't at all impressive. The Bengals aren't the class of ANY league. They may have given that impression at the beginning of the season, but...

Rat

Reaction score
taco40":3cdgj3sm said:
Um. Cincinnati didn't play well, Denver just played worse. It wasn't at all impressive. The Bengals aren't the class of ANY league. They may have given that impression at the beginning of the season, but...

I hope I'm wrong, but I agree with this. The Bengals blew so many chances to put that game away. Early in the year, they looked like they might be turning a corner, but I think it'll be the same from them as we've seen the past four years: good team, but not good enough.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I'd be floored if Cincinnati made it, and wouldn't buy them having much of a chance against us. At this point though, honestly New England is the only opponent that would give me much trepidation if we get to the Super Bowl.

Rat

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2lcek535 said:
I'd be floored if Cincinnati made it, and wouldn't buy them having much of a chance against us. At this point though, honestly New England is the only opponent that would give me much trepidation if we get to the Super Bowl.

If the Steelers are on, they're far from an easy out. Them and the Pats are the only teams that would worry me any. I'm assuming the Chargers won't make it through the AFC playoffs, but I guess if they did, it would be because they re-found the form that they showed when they beat us in week 2, so maybe I should say them also.

Rat

Reaction score
Legion12Boom":2kl2x7mr said:
Bungals will go 1 and done.
They'll probably draw Indy in the first round, which I'd give them a good chance against, since the Colts defense doesn't show up against teams with a pulse.

CHawk

Reaction score
We will play Cincinnati next year when we see them in the regular season, not before than.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Bengals remind me of the Falcons before they started sucking, good enough to get a spot in the playoffs but can't get over the hump, except that game against us. Dalton has a lot of weapons for sure, but when it's crunch time and you give him some hits he will start making mistakes.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
*Chuckle* Both teams play right now, as is, they would get crushed... Sherman would be stocking the sidelines yelling, "I thought Wenhawk said this was a match up.. Mismatch! Seahawks D would give new meaning to the term Ginger Snap...

BlueBlood

Reaction score
There isnt a team in the NFL that can hang with us period. Bring on all comers. Cincy blows, though.