any 12s gathering up for the game in Vancouver area ?

grizbob

Reaction score
djTOY2000":2fjmgtj0 said:
Just curious if there are any good game gatherings going on in the Vancouver wa area this evening ?

I hear there's a nice place in Longview ;)

vin.couve12

Reaction score
djTOY2000":2owwgqta said:
Just curious if there are any good game gatherings going on in the Vancouver wa area this evening ?
A lot of folks go to Big Al's, but there are tons of Bars with Hawks fans showcasing the game on their respective big screens.

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
grizbob":2ixpcvph said:
djTOY2000":2ixpcvph said:

yeah, there USED to be before certain ownership decided to go a different route with the place, which was right about when I left, because I didn't want to be a part of that "change". I mean, the demise was imminent and the writing was on the wall once the ghetto of the area was allowed in and the drinks became cheap and rap music started being DJ'd, apparently that place closed up some 8 months ago while i was living down in Phoenix. Sad story, put so much time and effort and dedication into the start up of that place, but designing a place, trying to manage it properly, just to have it fall apart based on bad ownership decisions, it kinda really sucks, but... i guess that's what happens when owners that have had little to no experience in that industry start making their own decisions to cater to the wrong clientele and customer base. But what do I know, I've only been in the business for nearly 15 years now.

grizbob

Reaction score
djTOY2000":1u5ttbgt said:
grizbob":1u5ttbgt said:
djTOY2000":1u5ttbgt said:

yeah, there USED to be before certain ownership decided to go a different route with the place, which was right about when I left, because I didn't want to be a part of that "change". I mean, the demise was imminent and the writing was on the wall once the ghetto of the area was allowed in and the drinks became cheap and rap music started being DJ'd, apparently that place closed up some 8 months ago while i was living down in Phoenix. Sad story, put so much time and effort and dedication into the start up of that place, but designing a place, trying to manage it properly, just to have it fall apart based on bad ownership decisions, it kinda really sucks, but... i guess that's what happens when owners that have had little to no experience in that industry start making their own decisions to cater to the wrong clientele and customer base. But what do I know, I've only been in the business for nearly 15 years now.

Damn man, had no idea and now I feel like a jerk. Hope you find a good place to cheer on the Hawks in Vancouver.

Sorry for being a dick albeit unintentionally.