Bold prediction

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
1. Seattle wins division with #1 seed.
2. Faces Saints, Falcons, or Cardinals in Divisional round.
3. Hawks vs Cheeseheads in the NFCCG @ Seattle.

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
Well it could happen. Things seem to be falling into place. We just need the GB's to cough one up. Maybe the Bills can steal one from them. If not all of our hopes is on the Lions, yikes :D

Anyway we should be able to get the #2 seed if we win out.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Would be highly satisfying for a number of reasons, mostly 2012-season-related, to see Falcons forced to trek to Seattle to face the nastiest defense in the league.

kearly

Reaction score
I think GB probably wins out. Their remaining schedule is cake. Week 17 against Detroit is the only game where you might pick the upset, but that game is in Lambeau in the dead of Winter.

Seattle still needs to catch Arizona too. Though I think right now, Arizona might be playing the worst football in the NFC West.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
kearly":1x64nhsk said:
I think GB probably wins out. Their remaining schedule is cake. Week 17 against Detroit is the only game where you might pick the upset, but that game is in Lambeau in the dead of Winter.

Seattle still needs to catch Arizona too. Though I think right now, Arizona might be playing the worst football in the NFC West.
Wow, worse than Kaeperflunk and the Whiners? :shock:

seedhawk

Reaction score
GB wins out, #1
We win out #2
Iggles survive Dallas #3
Faints win south slurpfest #4
Zona hangs on to wind up #5
Down to double D troit or allas #6

Eagles beat either D
Faints over Cards

Faints go to GB and pull the upset
We handle Eagles at the Clink

Saints come back to the clink and recieve a total whoppin as a sub for beastquake.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1x81hz8b said:
You want a bold prediction? OK, here's mine: 2 months from today the Seattle Seahawks will be back to back Super Bowl winners.

I wouldn't be surprised, Seahawks have broken every conventional thinking of why teams can't win this or that because of this stat and that stat. Just one more reason to go and say "Yeah, but....Seahawks did it"

kf3339

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1xkdp3kj said:
You want a bold prediction? OK, here's mine: 2 months from today the Seattle Seahawks will be back to back Super Bowl winners.

I will do one better. One year and two months from today the Seahawks will be the first "back to back to back" Three peat Superbowl Champs in the history of the NFL!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kf3339":1txvurxx said:
hawksfansinceday1":1txvurxx said:

I will do one better. One year and two months from today the Seahawks will be the first "back to back to back" Three peat Superbowl Champs in the history of the NFL!
Are you aware that even though they'd be the first three PETE Super Bowl champs, they would not be the first three peat NFL champs? (a bit of trivia for the younger members)

TXHawk

Reaction score
I think it's more likely that the Hawks win the division and end up with the #2 seed. We really needed the Packers to lose to the Pats.

The game in Philly is big. If the Hawks win that I think it's likely they run the table the rest of the way.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":k43c55cm said:
fenderbender123":k43c55cm said:
Falcons will beat GB. Book it.

I'm afraid that we don't get to make results happen just by wishing them.

I'm not wishing...I'm making a bold prediction...if there's even a difference :)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":bosfvpcm said:
hawksfansinceday1":bosfvpcm said:
kf3339":bosfvpcm said:
hawksfansinceday1":bosfvpcm said:

Are you aware that even though they'd be the first three PETE Super Bowl champs, they would not be the first three peat NFL champs? (a bit of trivia for the younger members)

Yep. Packer's did it twice in the pre-merger era.
I didn't know it was twice but did know '65, '66, and '67 and of course won the first 2 Super Bowls after the '66 and '67 seasons. They also won the championship in '61 and '62 after losing in '60 (the only championship the Eagles have ever won and the only championship game Vince Lombardi ever lost).
The '62 team is considered one of the best in NFL history.