Vandals hit my 9er neighbors!

HawkWow

Reaction score
Some of you know I have a war going with my neighbors. They are hardcore, life-long 9er fans and I tend to prefer the Seahawks. ; )

Last night they surprised us by asking that we "keep an eye" on their house as they "decided at the last minute" to GO TO THE GAME!

Yeah...will do.

Mrs Wow and the (super hot) 9er chick are friends. They are on each other's facebook. This picture is about to be posted on Facebook and I am certain it will be the boost we need to win this thing.

Mrs Wow, like many of you, think I am rather immature. I am certain the chick will LOL but the husband has zero sense of humor. He will be pissed. The Anti-flag will stay this way until their return next week and WHEN we win, I will send this pic to his phone daily. Just as I will the many 9er fans that I have to constantly endure.

I am grateful for this opportunity and proud they trusted me to monitor their home. ; ) GO HAWKS!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Good work, man...that is awesome. I opened this expecting some idiot going overboard and doing permanent damage to someones property

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
HawkWow":2ljjwpww said:
Some of you know I have a war going with my neighbors. They are hardcore, life-long 9er fans and I tend to prefer the Seahawks. ; )

Last night they surprised us by asking that we "keep an eye" on their house as they "decided at the last minute" to GO TO THE GAME!

Yeah...will do.

Mrs Wow and the (super hot) 9er chick are friends. They are on each other's facebook. This picture is about to be posted on Facebook and I am certain it will be the boost we need to win this thing.

Mrs Wow, like many of you, think I am rather immature. I am certain the chick will LOL but the husband has zero sense of humor. He will be pissed. The Anti-flag will stay this way until their return next week and WHEN we win, I will send this pic to his phone daily. Just as I will the many 9er fans that I have to constantly endure.

I am grateful for this opportunity and proud they trusted me to monitor their home. ; ) GO HAWKS!

Brah! That's jus wrong, not too akamai, wait til they come home....lol

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
The wife wouldn't allow it, Glove. I was actually headed over there with only a can of spray paint. j/k. That and I own the property, lol.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
That is a FENCE...not the house. I would say that you will be praised for taking care of the house. LMMFAO

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":s3kgix3q said:
HawkWow":s3kgix3q said:

Yeah...will do.

Brah! That's jus wrong, not too akamai, wait til they come home....lol

The guy is gonna have a shit fit for sure. Not "Akamai" would have been the usage of a blow torch. ; ) Hey...have you seen the new plans for the Ward warehouse area? Google it bro. The Hughes group bought it. You won't recognize the area when you return.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1qbvpn4e said:
That is a FENCE...not the house. I would say that you will be praised for taking care of the house. LMMFAO

I should be hearing from them any moment now. Unless they are in some sleazy bath house or something.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":192tf9je said:
HawkWow":192tf9je said:
the (super hot) 9er chick

Pics or it didn't happen

Just dont send it to SAC....yanno why....But I on the other hand am as pure as the driven snow...so you can send it to me. :shock:

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1u3yvadq said:
Bring a little bit of balance to the universe and post your 'HOT' neighbor :stirthepot:

(or just pm me her fB page)

I actually have a ton of respect for her. I probably shouldn't even refer to her as "hot" but when I think of 9er fans, I seldom think of hot chix, so the word just sorta' works it's way into my vocabulary.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
ivotuk":1pka167d said:
Where's the picture of the super hot chick? :13:

Can you guys not just enjoy the picture I've attached? Perhaps I should have mentioned I'm not exactly mechanically inclined. I put no less than 16 hrs into that Anti sign, or whatever you'd call it, and you guys want pics of hot chix?

Where's the love brothers? ; )

Ok...Here's a hot chick. One that will be pissed should she read this thread...lol.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
You don't have her wearing a 9er jersey though, right? If so, what number?

J/K. That was just twisted. My bad.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2tp3yq30 said:
Grahamhawker":2tp3yq30 said:
HawkWow":2tp3yq30 said:
the (super hot) 9er chick

Pics or it didn't happen

Just dont send it to SAC....yanno why....But I on the other hand am as pure as the driven snow...so you can send it to me. :shock:

Sac only faps over guys, so no worries.

A

Anonymous

Vandals?

Looks like an artist hit that neighbor's fence to me.