Is Russ's left eyelid droopin'?

Anthony!

Reaction score
Rocket":3rbe1i06 said:
http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Russell-Wilson-Week-11-Press-Conference/28b901f0-d25e-4885-8671-e96dbba4989f

Not really looked like a shadow.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
As an optometrist, I am trained to carefully observe eyelid position. I could detect no signs of ptosis in that video clip.

themunn

Reaction score
If you're an optometrist why do you find it appropriate to **** with my eyes with that yellow font arrgghhh (I use the subtle theme because seahawk blue shows up quite obviously in the office....)

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
No, but I did notice he is wearing bulky sweatshirts under his jersey in an obvious attempt to hide muscle loss resulting in serious loss of arm strength. :stirthepot:

Ohhh, and also for those that need it :sarcasm_off:

stang233

Reaction score
Actually there have been many times I have noticed it.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but does he just look exhausted to anyone else? We all know how much he does and everything that he wants to accomplish and he probably stretches himself pretty thin... I just hope he's taking care of himself and not over doing it.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Rocket":6t4y30cg said:
http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Russell-Wilson-Week-11-Press-Conference/28b901f0-d25e-4885-8671-e96dbba4989f

If he was taller, you wouldn't even notice it.

Brahahahaha! Sorry, it was a hangin' curve! :mrgreen:

chrispy

Reaction score
I don't know if it's there or not but, if it is, that's a possible symptom of concussion. ... and being tired. ... and bright lights on one side.

HawkWow

Reaction score
If you pause that video enough times, there are times you will see his eyes appear to be completely shut (!).

Speaking of concussion-like symptoms, his monotone delivery in the Braun shaving commercial suggests that or that he actually is a robot. One with stubble. His agent should have refused that script. "I look in the mirror and see myself in the mirror and mirror mirror on the wall....". Beyond corny and I found myself wishing he were blacker.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":2rylispx said:
If you pause that video enough times, there are times you will see his eyes appear to be completely shut (!).

Speaking of concussion-like symptoms, his monotone delivery in the Braun shaving commercial suggests that or that he actually is a robot. One with stubble. His agent should have refused that script. "I look in the mirror and see myself in the mirror and mirror mirror on the wall....". Beyond corny and I found myself wishing he were blacker.

I've never seen that commercial with the sound on; but I tell ya, without the sound it's a pretty sexy commercial. :mrgreen:

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":24bzjxdh said:
Rocket":24bzjxdh said:

Not really looked like a shadow.

Yeah, we should probably blame his makeup person. 8)