IF you knew we were'nt going to win the NFCC....?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Vegas has us at a reasonable 16/5 to win the NFCCG (basically.. bet a dollar to win 3).

But what if your gut, and superior knowledge of the Hawks, told you..."no way, uh-uh, not this year"? How would you play the rest of this year out IF you could see the unforeseeable in preparation for next year?

IE:
Let Wilson go hog wild with his arm to hone his skills?

Make Norwood and Rich his primary targets?

Split reps with Turbin and Michael?

We know what we have with Baldwin, Kearse and 'shawn. We have an excellent idea with what we have in Turbin, but he needs reps. I think we know what we have with Wilson, but Pete refuses to let us know for sure. I say let the kid sling it. Interceptions be damned. Let him spend this time developing chemistry with our WRs and allow him to make and learn from any mistakes associated with being an NFL QB. I don't feel he's ever had that luxury as a Hawk.

What would you do, starting this Sunday, if you knew we weren't going to the big dance?

Cartire

Reaction score
HawkWow":1wdxum86 said:
Vegas has us at a reasonable 16/5 to win the NFCCG (basically.. bet a dollar to win 3).

But what if your gut, and superior knowledge of the Hawks, told you..."no way, uh-uh, not this year"? How would you play the rest of this year out IF you could see the unforeseeable in preparation for next year?

IE:

We know what we have with Baldwin, Kearse and 'shawn. We have an excellent idea with what we have in Turbin, but he needs reps. I think we know what we have with Wilson, but Pete refuses to let us know for sure. I say let the kid sling it. Interceptions be damned. Let him spend this time developing chemistry with our WRs and allow him to make and learn from any mistakes associated with being an NFL QB. I don't feel he's ever had that luxury as a Hawk.

What would you do, starting this Sunday, if you knew we weren't going to the big dance?

Thats a strange hypothetical right there.

If I knew we werent going to the big dance, I wouldnt care at all about setting the team up for the future. I would try to figure out what else I could foresee from the future and make money off of it.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Cartire":61tjzlcb said:
HawkWow":61tjzlcb said:

IE:

Thats a strange hypothetical right there.

If I knew we werent going to the big dance, I wouldnt care at all about setting the team up for the future. I would try to figure out what else I could foresee from the future and make money off of it.

Good stuff, Cartire. But wouldn't knowing such a thing have you betting that 16-5 against us? Cha-ching! ; )