Alert...Russell Wilson sound fx on now NFLN..nm

OP
OP
Blitzhawk

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
My info shows it is on again this saturday at 5 am for DVR info.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the head's up. I just looked ahead and it's repeating on Saturday morning at 8 am Eastern Time (5 am Seattle time) so I set my dvr

Anthony!

Reaction score
lobohawk":23lzj1g8 said:

Yeah I watched it, pretty telling for those who think Wilson does not take responsibility when he playas, bad, also telling just how bad the oline and play calling is. Seems the only time we move the ball well is hurry up mode were Rw gets to decide what plays are run.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Here's a 4:28 video from that SoundFX episode

[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seahawks/0ap3000000424309/Sound-FX-Russell-Wilson-vs-Raiders[/urltargetblank]

bigwrm

Reaction score
"Hawks on three! Hawks on three! One, two, three, Hawks!!"

[crickets.....]

Where's the spirit? Try and show a little energy when your quarterback is trying to pump you up before the game.

Reaction score
Until I watched this i thought all the stuff about the locker room being divided about russell was bs... this sound fx is very alarming watch doug look at him and just walk away, oline pays no attention to him. Something is wrong here chemistry wise.

sturg78

Reaction score
I didn't catch the Baldwin part but lineman never seem to react to the rah rah stuff you see on these sound fxs. They always seem way more in tune with their fellow linemen.

On the Baldwin thing, I think it's just St ADB being angry. He is actually the last person I would think would start locker room drama with Wilson.

Reaction score
Thats what I thought, he had some weird tweets a few weeks a back about being fake so who really knows. I am on high alert for the time being though.

253hawk

Reaction score
I think Baldwin was just heading onto the field for ST duty while Russ was addressing the OL. Leave all of the drama for the media, please.

Anthony!

Reaction score
I think some of you are looking for stuff that is not there. The oline were slapping hands with him nodding their heads. What else do you want them to do they are olineman.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":2rgbmao6 said:
I think some of you are looking for stuff that is not there. The oline were slapping hands with him nodding their heads. What else do you want them to do they are olineman.

Block!

Anthony!

Reaction score
LymonHawk":cqz9koal said:
Anthony!":cqz9koal said:

Block!

Yeah but we have been wanting that for over 2 years now.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
If there is any tension with Baldwin at all I would bet it has to do with wanting Russell to stand up to Bevel and Pete about the conservative play calling. I recall a quote that some one posted on this site from Percy at the beginning of all that drama where he said something to the effect that he went to his good friend Russell and asked him to talk to the coaches about going downfield more and the quote he used to describe Russell's response was something like "yada yada yada something about team"..
I wonder maybe if the offense and particularly the receivers need Russell to stand up and take control instead of being diplomatic?

Latest posts