Rosen will get the Seahawks in his first career start.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
zetes":34j8q3t3 said:
Rookie QBs are 12-25 (W-L) in their first start when they make it in the season they were drafted. This is good sign for the Seahawks.

Z.

Probably a terribly irrelevant stat given most teams that start rookie QB's are bad and desperate teams.

What is a good sign for the Seahawks is that the Cardinals appear to be a bad and desperate team. Rosen may be a good QB but is he good enough to elevate a bad and desperate team? Likely not. And of course he may actually be an awful QB. Won't know for awhile.

All I know is that we don't often do well against QB's we have little game tape on and we certainly have struggled against rookie QB's before. Guys like Glennon, Dalton and Watson have carved us up. We've also made rookies like Carr, Newton, Wentz, Goff look pretty bad.

I'm just hoping the Seahawks aren't over-confident. Minnesota lost at home to a rookie QB. Its the NFL. Any Given Sunday (tm).

JimmyG

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2491k9po said:
Hey, the Rams are already the champs on paper. Never mind they haven't won a playoff game since 2004.
The Rams have a +66 point differential, which is by far the best in the NFL. I don't know why you're still trotting out lazy, hackneyed crap like "lol paper champs" when they are pretty much unanimously considered the best team in the league right now. Get some new material, good grief.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Let me check to see if I care what you think? Nope, still don't.
They have played two crap teams so far. 3 weeks in and they are somehow the Super Bowl champs.

Next

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And I'm far from alone on the observation on Rosen and his cockiness. Hopefully we knock him on his butt, and often.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Seymour":2yxqo5hw said:
King Dog":2yxqo5hw said:
JRobinson":2yxqo5hw said:
That would be hilarious and amazing if Rosen came in and diced y’all up. Y’all defense is subpar and your offense is... well...Russel Wilson.

Lol. ya'll been garbage for over a decade and now you're piping up? Haha. Ur you know what next year. Better win now :D

+1.
Being elevated to "Hot Garbage" is still garbage. Pop off when you actually accomplish something worth chattering about. :snack:

Should have heard the smack talk down at the Coliseum last year. Week five, first quarter of the game and some of the fans there were trying to seriously clown on the Hawks. I couldn't believe the lack of perspective, they hadn't even made the playoffs since 2004.

Thought it was even more amusing when we took that one home 16-10.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
toffee":16pwg4tr said:
Hello Rosen, our young friend
We’ve come to sack your ass again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while You are fumbling.
And the vision that was planted in your brain
Still remains
Within the sound of sacks.

Best
Seahawks D-line, LBs, safeties, and CBs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha ha!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seymour

Reaction score
JimmyG":1amylql1 said:
SoulfishHawk":1amylql1 said:
Hey, the Rams are already the champs on paper. Never mind they haven't won a playoff game since 2004.
The Rams have a +66 point differential, which is by far the best in the NFL. I don't know why you're still trotting out lazy, hackneyed crap like "lol paper champs" when they are pretty much unanimously considered the best team in the league right now. Get some new material, good grief.

+66...big whoopy!! They have accomplished NOTHING. :177692:

New material?? They are new material.....and old material all wrapped up into one.

You want to worship the Rams??....try it somewhere else would be my suggestion. :pukeface:

JimmyG

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1b8ehw28 said:
They have played two crap teams so far. 3 weeks in and they are somehow the Super Bowl champs.

Next
It's staggering how regularly you make awful, vapid posts devoid of any meaningful contribution to a topic. Your consistency is remarkable.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
toffee":19q3s3g8 said:
MontanaHawk05":19q3s3g8 said:
That makes four straight mediocre QB's we'll have opened the season against.

Anyone wanna bet who's the next Seahawk to get dual picks in a game? Following Earl, Bradley, and Shaquill...

I would love it if Tre Flowers could have a pick, much needed confidence booster .

That would be cool. All things considered, I think Trey has done a good job.

toffee

Reaction score
jlwaters1":2t3xot51 said:
toffee":2t3xot51 said:
MontanaHawk05":2t3xot51 said:
That makes four straight mediocre QB's we'll have opened the season against.

Anyone wanna bet who's the next Seahawk to get dual picks in a game? Following Earl, Bradley, and Shaquill...

I would love it if Tre Flowers could have a pick, much needed confidence booster .

That would be cool. All things considered, I think Trey has done a good job.
objectively, tre’s performance so far is at best mediocre. Subjectively, Toffee’s homer take is different —- rookie learning a new position, still being adequate is awesome.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
JimmyG":xoyt85je said:
SoulfishHawk":xoyt85je said:

Next
It's staggering how regularly you make awful, vapid posts devoid of any meaningful contribution to a topic. Your consistency is remarkable.

He posts just to post. I put him on ignore months ago.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Hope our run D comes to play cause I see a whole lot of David Johnson coming on Sunday. Running and check down pass routes. Mixed in with play action and getting the ball out to Fitzgerald.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, Johnson is an amazing player, and versatile back there. Seems like they should just feed him big time.