Rosen will get the Seahawks in his first career start.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Seahawk come to visit Josh Rosen = bad news for Josh Rosen.

Seymour

Reaction score
Mad Dog":3cml2mnw said:
Does anyone know how much Bradford has made in his NFL career as perhaps the most mediocre rich QB of all time. Talk about money for nothing.

I get why players complain about QB salaries when you have guys like Bradford making more than vet minimum.

Just $129 million though 2018 (looked it up). Don't dis the poor guy...a man has to feed his family! :shock:

Hawkpower

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3cnm1uz0 said:
Stoked. Pretty cocky kid, he got his when they played the Huskies. That was fun.

His true colors came out that day. Acted like a complete tool douche after halftime with his "injury". Could see his UCLA teammates look at him with disdain.

Then there was the immaturity on display at the draft.

Hope the hawks crush this guy. Complete tool.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I’m inclined to dislike Rosen because he’s a bRuin. Still, he does have talent. Give him time and he’ll slice you up. He throws a really nice ball. We need to pressure him, which should be made easier by their putrid o line.

toffee

Reaction score
Hello Rosen, our young friend
We’ve come to sack your ass again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while You are fumbling.
And the vision that was planted in your brain
Still remains
Within the sound of sacks.

Best
Seahawks D-line, LBs, safeties, and CBs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King Dog

Reaction score
Yeah, whenever I think we're gonna roll another team, we usually get rolled. We will see

JRobinson

Reaction score
That would be hilarious and amazing if Rosen came in and diced y’all up. Y’all defense is subpar and your offense is... well...Russel Wilson.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
JRobinson":37y7t8os said:
That would be hilarious and amazing if Rosen came in and diced y’all up. Y’all defense is subpar and your offense is... well...Russel Wilson.
Who knows? Rosen could win on any day, right?
I don't think our D is subpar.
Ruling out Russell as a threat is a mistake.

King Dog

Reaction score
JRobinson":1y6gej8v said:

Lol. ya'll been garbage for over a decade and now you're piping up? Haha. Ur you know what next year. Better win now :D

Seanhawk

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":3eagjo4m said:
JRobinson":3eagjo4m said:
Who knows? Rosen could win on any day, right?
I don't think our D is subpar.
Ruling out Russell as a threat is a mistake.

Don't think he's ruling out Wilson, he's saying he's the entire offense.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
A Rams fan talking smack about the Hawks on a Hawks page. And a game his over-hyped Clams are not even playing in. Yawn. This team can run the ball. Maybe worry about your own team who is starting to see the injuries pop up. :roll:

JimmyG

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3kwa4k6c said:
That makes four straight mediocre QB's we'll have opened the season against.

Anyone wanna bet who's the next Seahawk to get dual picks in a game? Following Earl, Bradley, and Shaquill...
I was thinking the same thing. Our defense has looked good, but man have we faced some pedestrian talent at QB.

After week 4, it's a gauntlet of good QBs; we'll be facing Goff, Carr, Stafford, Rivers, Goff (again), Rodgers, Cam, Cousins, (we miss Garoppolo twice because of the injury), and then Mahomes. That's a pretty brutal stretch, and will give us an idea of what this defense is really made of.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Goff is average, Carr has been playing like crap, Stafford is incredible inconsistent (but good).
I don't get the Goff love at all, but to each his/her own I guess.

JimmyG

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2mg5dosc said:
Goff is average, Carr has been playing like crap, Stafford is incredible inconsistent (but good).
I don't get the Goff love at all, but to each his/her own I guess.
The Goff love might have something to do with a 102.8 passer rating over his last 18 games.

Seymour

Reaction score
King Dog":31102cmd said:
JRobinson":31102cmd said:

Lol. ya'll been garbage for over a decade and now you're piping up? Haha. Ur you know what next year. Better win now :D

+1.
Being elevated to "Hot Garbage" is still garbage. Pop off when you actually accomplish something worth chattering about. :snack:

zetes

Reaction score
Rookie QBs are 12-25 (W-L) in their first start when they make it in the season they were drafted. This is good sign for the Seahawks.

Z.

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2d9rmwhn said:
Hey, the Rams are already the champs on paper. Never mind they haven't won a playoff game since 2004.

I say we fold up camp now!! Paper Rams are pretty intimidating!! :D :irishdrinkers:

Il 570xN1102295475 1sfy

hawkfan68

Reaction score
JRobinson":1e9i3i43 said:

Is this you?
[youtube]ipTvdZXzrio[/youtube]