Saints fan assaulted last night at the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Not a great picture, but that injury looks to be older than 20 hrs (from what I can tell). Could also be from tears running her mascara.

Not denying the report, I wasn't there, but some people do fabricate such stories. Especially when they UGHHHHHHH "want blood". Why didn't he get some, then?

My bro was robbed by a hooker at Mardi Gras.
Unsure If that will make them feel any better.

Dietrich

Reaction score
Yeah my spidey senses are tingling here. I think this is fake.

hawker84

Reaction score
who hasn't been robbed by a hooker at Mardi Gras? anyways if the story is true, my apologies as well, these type of fans do not represent the true 12th man, unfortunately every fan base has their knuckleheads. Hope his wife wasn't injured bad

Laloosh

Reaction score
She's probably 4' tall, caught an elbow from a Sasquatch and is now playing it off like she wasn't owned by a big hairy beast that everybody claims to be a myth.

Riley12

Reaction score
I'm not going to leap into a 'blaming the victim' mode (okay, I will a bit), but I had the same thoughts as HawkWow. The wife of someone abrasive enough to 'want blood' and yet didn't collect when the perps were pointed out, is probably ten times as abrasive, and I know that I met more than a few cocky, in-your-face Saints fans last night on Occidental and in the game, even in the usually mild-mannered lower bowl.

We don't know the whole story - just a pic and a pissed off, overly aggressive husbands threat.

No doubt that the fanbase has grown and now houses some rough folk, but a story like getting assaulted while simply going to take a piss demands more detail from all involved parties to see the whole picture.

and yes, I vehemently refuse to believe we are even remotely approaching the crap level of Niner fans

Axx

Reaction score
seriously 12s?
if you want to be violent go root for the niners at the stick.

Cartire

Reaction score
My buddy is a saints fan an I took him to the 2010 playoff game. There was some rude 12's trying to start some sh**. But, there was also a ton of 12's around telling them to knock it off. It felt that for every bad apple, there was ten great fans there backing up a saints fan. It was pretty cool.

OP
OP
onanygivensunday

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Fwiw, the angry husband did not attend the game but rather he let his wife use his ticket to take her terminally-ill friend.

Let's please give the husband and his wife the benefit of the doubt for as long as it takes to get to the bottom of this story.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I'm sure there's a bit to the story untold, but that is uncalled for by any hawks fan. Sincere apologies.

lsheldon

Reaction score
On Black & Gold he stated that the perps were hauled away by Police, but I haven't seen anything in the Seattle news about an assault. Just saying...

First post BTW, Go Hawks.

86Hawk

Reaction score
If this is true ban these pieces of sh#t from the clink forever. I saw a 12 get punched in Arizona this season waiting in a beer line. The tards fan thought since it was a home game he should be helped first so he sucker punched him. No room for this bs.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Im sorry that happened if real.... but why should any one of us apologize? What did we have to do with this at all?

86Hawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":208nli7e said:
Im sorry that happened if real.... but why should any one of us apologize? What did we have to do with this at all?
I agree we shouldn't have to apologize. It just pisses me off that these scumbags give the 12th man a bad name. I'm sure there's more to the story though. There always is. :49ersmall:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Not saying it doesn't happen, and if it did those responsible need to be hauled off to the pokey and not let back into to c-link, EVER, but my BS meter is going off and I bet a lot of the story is being left out, or it's just some butthurt fan angry his/her team got destroyed in Seattle, which wouldn't be the first time something like this has been claimed only to be not true.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Axx":200a0euk said:
seriously 12s?
if you want to be violent go root for the niners at the stick.
Seriously Axx?, you calling out 12's without even knowing if there were 12s that were even involved?
I'm a 12, and I don't for ONE Second agree with some dipshits doing this kind of crap, but you labeling 12s in general, will translate through the Internet, like we are all assholes.
Several times in my day, I beat the shit out of guys that thought that, just because they were big, that they were going to bully their way through people.
Whoever did this bullshit, are cowards, and if this story is indeed true, they aren't even worthy of being called 12's.

jake206

Reaction score
Whoever it is was, I hope for a fast recovery by the victim and equal justice be served to the perpetrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts