You be the G.M.

Largent80

Reaction score
It is pretty easy to spot players going in the early rounds.

J.S. and his scouts have produced gems from the latter rounds year after year.

I see all of these early "sure fire" picks for the Hawks in this forum, but who are your projected later round players that will make an impact?

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
I'm not sure about rookie year impact, but a few guys that I could see going in rounds 5/6/7 that could be potential players down the line (independent of need) include:

RB Isaiah Crowell
WR T.J. Jones
WR Devin Street
TE A.C. Leonard (converted to FB)
OL Matt Patchan
OL Brandon Linder
DT Deandre Coleman
DE Aaron Lynch
OLB Howard Jones
OLB Ronald Powell
OLB/ILB Khairi Fortt
CB Phillip Gaines
S/CB Marqueston Huff
S/CB Jonathan Dowling

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
We don't need any rookies, just like last year. I trade our entire allotment of draft picks to the Lions for Calvin Johnson.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Ha Ha is a nickname that his grandmother came up with. His first name is HaSean, but it's pronounced Ha-SEEN rather than Ha-SHON, and because people were always mispronouncing it he decided to go with his nickname. True, it's a completely wheels-off nickname, but its not his given name.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":o79i6ex3 said:
I'm not sure about rookie year impact, but a few guys that I could see going in rounds 5/6/7 that could be potential players down the line (independent of need) include:

RB Isaiah Crowell
WR T.J. Jones
WR Devin Street
TE A.C. Leonard (converted to FB)
OL Matt Patchan
OL Brandon Linder
DT Deandre Coleman
DE Aaron Lynch
OLB Howard Jones
OLB Ronald Powell
OLB/ILB Khairi Fortt
CB Phillip Gaines
S/CB Marqueston Huff
S/CB Jonathan Dowling
I'm definitely interested in Marqueston Huff. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a late round pick up by us. Especially if Maragos is gone.

smashmouth59

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":3i882hod said:
We don't need any rookies, just like last year. I trade our entire allotment of draft picks to the Lions for Calvin Johnson.

Thanks for the laugh.

I wish i knew. I am still getting a grip on the top 60 prospects. Maybe in a month or so i will have something of value to contribute. Carry on.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":338ttzgs said:
Ha Ha is a nickname that his grandmother came up with. His first name is HaSean, but it's pronounced Ha-SEEN rather than Ha-SHON, and because people were always mispronouncing it he decided to go with his nickname. True, it's a completely wheels-off nickname, but its not his given name.

Parents these days... thats not "mispronouncing" his name.. Thats saying it how its spelled. Why spell it a certain way if you dont want people to pronounce it that way? :roll: