Bills have Austin no.1 on their board

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Bills have Austin no.1 on their board
Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:10 am
  • Report: Tavon Austin is No. 1 on Bills' board
    According to NFL.com's Ian Rapoport, West Virginia WR Tavon Austin is the No. 1 overall player on the Bills' draft board.
    Austin is screaming up everyone's draft board, so this is almost certainly a smokescreen from the Bills. If they can trade back in the first round and still get their man in Syracuse QB Ryan Nassib, it's a win-win. The Jets, picking at Nos. 9 and 13, and the Rams at Nos. 16 and 22 have both been linked to Austin.

This would be huge news for Seahawks fans. I don't want him in the NFCW for year's to come.

There are a few players that I don't want SF, AZ, STL getting and he is one of them.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

• lukerguy wrote:
    so this is almost certainly a smokescreen from the Bills. If they can trade back in the first round
    GCrow
    NET Veteran

• Wow Tavon Austin and CJ Spiller on the field together? That sounds fun to defend.
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

• So let me guess. Someone called Buddy Nix pretended to be another GM and asked him who was #1 on his board.
    I would rather have an army of Dogs led by a Pug than an army of Pugs led by a Dog. ~Napoleon
    pugs1
    NET Starter

• Please, Please dont let this kid go to a NFC west team
    "God Bless Russell Wilson"
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:21 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information