Stanford & UCLA Jim Mora

JSeahawks

Reaction score
If I was Mora I would have gone off on that reporter. I understand he feels the need to ask the question, but after its answered move on to something else instead of continuiing to try and push the coaches buttons. Completely unprofessional by that reporter, imo, and he was trying to pick a fight.

[youtube]Di9QyQlQo-4[/youtube]

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Every reporter wants to be part of another "Mora Moment". His Dad's "Playoffs... PLAYOFFS?!!!" is still a classic. It was before the internet meme days, but it is still one. That is how awesome Big Jim was. :)

Throwdown

Reaction score
SharkHawk":1xfu5wk9 said:
Every reporter wants to be part of another "Mora Moment". His Dad's "Playoffs... PLAYOFFS?!!!" is still a classic. It was before the internet meme days, but it is still one. That is how awesome Big Jim was. :)

Or little Jimmy's "I'LL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS, NAW, NAW, I'LL SIT UP HERE AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS" here in his last week I believe it was.

That reporter was a complete douche though, couldn't lay off him for one bit. Mora handled it better than I could've.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
That was ridiculous. Considering they've just had one of the most successful seasons UCLA's had in years, to go off like that? Weird. What the hell was he thinking?

Sometimes the Seattle media are a little powder puff, don't dig for stories and are just happy to take a weekly injury update... but I'd hate one of the Seahawks beat guys to go off like that, especially if we were 8-4.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Simers has been doing that to UCLA coaches for years. He's a wannabe Skip Bayless. An attention seeking child.