Zero!

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
Sacks on offence.

So an improvement over the past couple games and trailing the entire game against a team with good rush stats.

Heres to a W next week.

James in PA

Reaction score
Ifedi still SUCKS though. I just cannot take this guy anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
James in PA":30hvs2f3 said:

100%. agree. Ifedi is absolute garbage.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":onxdbyts said:
James in PA":onxdbyts said:

100%. agree. Ifedi is absolute garbage.

Can one say that his technique leaves something to be desired? He is too slow period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
James in PA":1k7iwp57 said:

2nd best lineman last week. He was matched up vs Jordan this week and had 1 flag and zero sacks allowed.

Jville

Reaction score
It was also good to see George Fant get in some snaps at left tackle in relief of Dwane Brown.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":kxd0omfi said:
James in PA":kxd0omfi said:

2nd best lineman last week. He was matched up vs Jordan this week and had 1 flag and zero sacks allowed.

Because Schotty had Wilson getting the ball out before the pass rush could arrive. Game-planning has a great ability to hide personnel problems. Doesn't mean Ifedi's good.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2jpdsk2u said:
Shanegotyou11":2jpdsk2u said:
James in PA":2jpdsk2u said:

Because Schotty had Wilson getting the ball out before the pass rush could arrive. Game-planning has a great ability to hide personnel problems. Doesn't mean Ifedi's good.

Pff grades still matter and ifedi was 2nd best last week. And your lying. Russ was super slow getting the ball out this week and ifedi was matched up vs a pro bowler in Jordan. Ifedi had 1 flag. So keep on with opinions vs stats.

Last week in 2nd half? Yes russ was hella quick. This week? No. You guys constantly complain about ifedi cuz its lemming talk. He has been fine this yr so far and scored better grades 2 of 3 weeks then everyone but brown.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":cak3fd79 said:
MontanaHawk05":cak3fd79 said:
Shanegotyou11":cak3fd79 said:
James in PA":cak3fd79 said:

Pff grades still matter and ifedi was 2nd best last week. And your lying. Russ was super slow getting the ball out this week and ifedi was matched up vs a pro bowler in Jordan. Ifedi had 1 flag. So keep on with opinions vs stats.

Last week in 2nd half? Yes russ was hella quick. This week? No. You guys constantly complain about ifedi cuz its lemming talk. He has been fine this yr so far and scored better grades 2 of 3 weeks then everyone but brown.

Save the posturing for someone who cares. It isn't an opinion that Russ threw a lot of swings today in addition to some of the longer stuff.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":3fl0wvty said:
MontanaHawk05":3fl0wvty said:
Shanegotyou11":3fl0wvty said:
James in PA":3fl0wvty said:

PFF grades are not an end all to evaluate players on. Sometimes they can be suspect. The fact of the matter is that the Seahawks have been getting the ball quicker than any team in the NFL the last few weeks. That masks a ton of deficiencies in offensive line pass blocking. Too add to this Wilson has been very good at moving around in the pocket lately. Ifedi also constantly has a TE playing over to his side in passing situations. We are scheming around him, and that is never a good sign. Schottenheimer has correctly assessed that Ifedi is the weak link on the line and put him in a position where he isn't outright destroying us.

Even so Ifedi is tied for most penalty yards with two other players in the NFL, and is also tied for most penalties against in the NFL at the moment. He is a liability.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
71231233_2217167588387734_2553383969009696768_n.jpg

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":2g3r710g said:
Shanegotyou11":2g3r710g said:
MontanaHawk05":2g3r710g said:
Shanegotyou11":2g3r710g said:

PFF grades are not an end all to evaluate players on. Sometimes they can be suspect. The fact of the matter is that the Seahawks have been getting the ball quicker than any team in the NFL the last few weeks. That masks a ton of deficiencies in offensive line pass blocking. Too add to this Wilson has been very good at moving around in the pocket lately. Ifedi also constantly has a TE playing over to his side in passing situations. We are scheming around him, and that is never a good sign. Schottenheimer has correctly assessed that Ifedi is the weak link on the line and put him in a position where he isn't outright destroying us.

Even so Ifedi is tied for most penalty yards with two other players in the NFL, and is also tied for most penalties against in the NFL at the moment. He is a liability.

We were slow getting the ball out this week. Go look. Ifedi ended up with 1 flag and zero sacks vs cameron jordan. If fluker or brown had this game, you guys wouldnt say a damn thing. You dont like ifedi so you pile it on.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":ebml3a49 said:
Shanegotyou11":ebml3a49 said:
MontanaHawk05":ebml3a49 said:
Shanegotyou11":ebml3a49 said:

Save the posturing for someone who cares. It isn't an opinion that Russ threw a lot of swings today in addition to some of the longer stuff.

So you are just worried more on your opinion then stats. Russ was slow getting rid of the ball today. He ended with zero sacks. Yes, russ mobility helped. However, i love when ppl say pff doesnt matter if it goes against opinion they hold. Then when it does it matters.

timmat

Reaction score
Obviously zero sacks allowed is a good thing. However, sacks don't always tell the story. You can have a very effective pass rush and disrupt the other team's offense without getting a sack, and that's what happened yesterday. Statistical analysis aside, how about the eye test? From my end zone seats yesterday without the influence of a play-by-play call or statistical reference, Russ was back in scramble mode way too much. Back to one of those games where a traditional pocket passer would have been sacked 8 times. Back to where Russ isn't trusting his protection, so even when the pocket seems to be holding, he gets happy feet.

After the first few games last year, last season was actually my favorite year watching this team post Superb Owl run. Our O line's ability to consistently run block for the 4 to 5 yard gains really opened up the pass protection, as our play mix wasn't so predictable. We knew who we were, and played to that strength on offense.

But so far, this year reminds me more of the year-before-last, where we had no rhythm on offense, couldn't run block at all, and it resulted in obvious passing downs where Russ was constantly running for his life.

John63

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":9xh4u4u8 said:
Shanegotyou11":9xh4u4u8 said:
MontanaHawk05":9xh4u4u8 said:
Shanegotyou11":9xh4u4u8 said:

The problem was not them getting the ball put quick, the problem was to many were along the LOS rather than like last game were they were down field a few yards.

Latest posts