ZACH Miller vs. Arizona

MysterMatt

Reaction score
One of the most underrated TE's in the league (according to me) will be back on the field for us tonight. Will he be an answer to at least some of our red zone and 3rd down woes? What say you?

iigakusei

Reaction score
Hopefully Robert Wilson can hook up with him a few times.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
I like Zach, a lot, but I don't think he'll make a difference in pass catching (though he will in blocking). I say this because Baldwin, who I also like a lot, is out there already, and even though he catches practically everything thrown his way, Russ doesn't see him too often. I think the same will happen to Zach.

OP
OP
MysterMatt

MysterMatt

Reaction score
pmedic920":2mykndc1 said:
I agree that he's underrated. And I'll count him in for a TD and 2, 3rd down conversions.

Edit: I knew who you was talking about.
I like this projection.

HawkWow

Reaction score
MysterMatt":sqrgl26f said:
One of the most underrated TE's in the league (according to me) will be back on the field for us tonight. Will he be an answer to at least some of our red zone and 3rd down woes? What say you?

I agree with your placement of Miller. He's not your en vogue TE that is stretching fields and making circus catches with regularity, no. But what he is is one of the most complete, well rounded TEs in the NFL. With the line in disarray, Miller makes his money the hard way. When the line is healthy, that's when Miller becomes spectacular. I'm of the opinion that he's one of the top 5 Hawks we can't do without. If healthy, I expect him to come up huge on more than one occasion tonight. He always does.

Latest posts