Your upsets this week?

chris98251

Reaction score
Jim Harbaugh upset with officials, upset with NFL, upset with commentators, upset with McCarthy, upset with Packer defense, upset with his wife, upset with his dog.

Actually, New Orleans over Atlanta, Philly over Washington, Arizona over St. Louis.

I would pick Packers over 49ers but not really thinking thats an upset for the most part. Being in S.F. I guess it could be but both those teams along with us are considered at the top of the NFC.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Packers over 49ers: I Don't buy the hype of the 49ers. No Kap hate but their receiving options leave a lot to be desired and their defense isn't as scary as it has been (queue whiners).

Falcons over Saints: I like Atlanta pretty much everywhere, Saints might win this if it wasn't the first game.

I quite like the Giants over the Cowboys too, no real reasons for this one though.

Not huge upsets but $10 pays out $170 with my bookie.

ivotuk

Reaction score
E. J. Manuel will be New England's nemesis, their defense won't know what to do about him. The Patriots, (and their love slave Skip Bayless) will go down with a sputter and that's all we will hear on the news next week. "Is Brady washed up?"

drdiags

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2xkkjwbb said:
Bills have a chance.

Nobody had the Jets. But looks like they might get a win.

Wait my good friend, read the Dr's pick. I think you will see J-E-T-S jets, jets, jets as my 4th pick

drdiags

Reaction score
drdiags":3k5hv3a9 said:
Bengals - is a chic pick, though I think the Bears win.
Vikings - because Ponder has shown he can beat these guys. Lions are going to be better this year I believe but Vikings can surprise here.
Eagles - because of RGIII's unknown readiness
Jets - because we just cannot get enough reporting on the J-E-T-S Jets, Jets Jets!

For my buddy JSea. Note the original post does not have an edit and was made a few days ago. Though my other 2 picks blow chunks.

Latest posts