Reaction score
I got; Jags, Titans and Cards.

I'm REALLY tempted to pick the Bills.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
A healthy OL for the Titans, Locker played behind PS guys last year.

And, the Jags are building a lot of excitement down there. I expect them to feed off that.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Great minds... I also picked the Jags and Titans to upset. Also have the Eagles winning in DC, but that's a borderline upset at best.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I was going to go with the Titans, but then you reminded me that Locker is their QB. I cant see him going into Pittsburgh and winning, no matter how overrated the Steelers are in the Vegas line.

I like the Cards. I like the Bengals and Atlanta (both 3 point road dogs) to win in Chicago and New Orleans.

drdiags

Reaction score
Code:
Week 1 NFL Betting Odds
==============================================

Matchup.........................Date & Time............Line..........................Over/Under

Cincinnati at Chicago............9/8 1:00 p.m. ET.....Chicago......-3.............41.5
Miami at Cleveland...............9/8 1:00 p.m. ET.......................PK...........41
Seattle at Carolina.............9/8 1:00 p.m. ET.......Seattle.......-3.5..........44.5
Oakland at Indianapolis..........9/8 1:00 p.m. ET......Indianapolis...-9.5.........47
Minnesota at Detroit.............9/8 1:00 p.m. ET......Detroit -5....................46.5
New England at Buffalo............9/8 1:00 p.m. ET....New England -9.5...............51
Tennessee at Pittsburgh...........9/8 1:00 p.m. ET....Pittsburgh -7..................42
Atlanta at New Orleans............9/8 1:00 p.m. ET...New Orleans -3..................54
Kansas City at Jacksonville.....9/8 1:00 p.m. ET......Kansas City -4...............41
Tampa Bay at N.Y. Jets..........9/8 1:00 p.m. ET......Tampa Bay -3.5.................39.5
Arizona at St. Louis............9/8 4:25 p.m. ET......St. Louis -4.5................41
Green Bay at San Francisco.......9/8 4:25 p.m. ET.....San Francisco -4.5.............48.5
N.Y. Giants at Dallas..........9/8 8:30 p.m. ET.......Dallas -3.5........................48.5
Philadelphia at Washington.....9/9 6:55 p.m. ET.......Washington -3.5...........51.5
Houston at San Diego...........9/9 10:15 p.m. ET......Houston -3.5..................44

drdiags

Reaction score
Bengals - is a chic pick, though I think the Bears win.
Vikings - because Ponder has shown he can beat these guys. Lions are going to be better this year I believe but Vikings can surprise here.
Eagles - because of RGIII's unknown readiness
Jets - because we just cannot get enough reporting on the J-E-T-S Jets, Jets Jets!

kearly

Reaction score
Cincy over Chicago. I like the direction Chicago is heading in but Cincy strikes me as the better team and they travel well.

Oakland over Indy (at the very least, I'd take the points). I think Oakland is going to rack up 150-200 rushing yards in this game. Indy won with pixie dust last season, but struggled at times even against very bad teams.

Minnesota over Detroit. Not sure why Detroit is favored by 5.

I think Philly sneaks up on Washington in a close one.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
mretrade":rc0txq08 said:
What is your reasoning behind Pitt and KC loosing?

Great contribution, BTW.

I'll never again say 49er fans are here to ONLY talk about the 49ers...nor will I say 49er fans don't know about any other topic BUT the 49ers.

Be better...

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Kearly, I've been really tempted to take Oakland as well. If they just say "screw it", and let Pryor run too?

Maybe.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Oh Cleveland for sure, Norv Turner + Ray Horton sounds good. It's even but the national perception seems like Miami over Cleveland.

I want to take Jacksonville too but not sure they are ready yet. Really optimistic about Jones-Drew though.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Bengals. They are going to be surprisingly good this year.

Browns. Norv may have sucked in SD as a head coach and I hate him....but, he is good on O. He will bring Wheedon up higher than expected this year. They are the shock of the season, I think.

And in my daydreams...Raiders. Them beating the Colts would take out half my Suicide game.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Browns are facing my other "surprise" team, the Fins. So, I'm pussing out on that game.

Hmm, no niner fans talking NFL.

Manbearpig99

Reaction score
pehawk":3lp5yqvb said:
Browns are facing my other "surprise" team, the Fins. So, I'm pussing out on that game.

Hmm, no niner fans talking NFL.

Just because you want it: Here are the upsets that I am betting:

Bengals, Panthers, Cards, Giants, and Falcons.

Kakaww

Reaction score
Gonna go with the Giants and Atlanta. Giants because Eli is 4-0 in Cowboy Stadium. Atlanta because they are damn good and should win a shoot out with NO's terrible D.

RedAlice

Reaction score
This season is hard for me.

SJax <3

Amendola <3

Funny to see Atlanta as an upset. But yes....

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Packers and Giants for the wins. Too bad I'm not in Vegas because I'd be betting both of those games!