Your pick for "turnaround" player

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2rgo0za0 said:
So we agree, then. :2: Nice! Well, if he turns it around and wins the starting job full time and performs at a high level this year nobody will be happier than I.

I will take pride in the fact that, perhaps, I got into his head as much as I appear to be in yours and have provided him that extra motivation a clown like he needs.

Cheers! :th2thumbs:
I agree, if he plays well he could be smash watermelons at pinksheets' family bbq for all I care.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Whats got two thumbs and loves john moffit????

NArXKas
THIS GUY!!!!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":puztxe4h said:

NArXKas
THIS GUY!!!!

Very nice!

Now if you could put carrot tops hair (or head) on the picture of moffit in his underwear you'd have something!!!

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":23pkmgat said:
ClumsyLurk":23pkmgat said:

NArXKas
THIS GUY!!!!

Very nice! Now if you could put carrot tops hair on the picture of moffit in his underwear you'd have something!!!
I don't wanna see no ginger moffit, disgusting

OkieHawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2sl499pa said:
ClumsyLurk":2sl499pa said:

NArXKas
THIS GUY!!!!

Very nice!

Now if you could put carrot tops hair (or head) on the picture of moffit in his underwear you'd have something!!!

That visual made me chuckle for some reason, nice.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":pqd7jm7l said:
Speaking of .NET members bagging on everything a particular player does, I kind of miss Dom chiming in all over the place ragging on Big Red.
Cornbread
Were you here for his David Greene hate? Better than than the Red hate to be sure.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Thurmond on defense, Carpenter on offense.

seatt1eslew

Reaction score
Not quite sure what "turnaround" is intended to mean, so I'll give an answer based on two possible connotations.

1. Missed significant time due to injury in '12: Carpenter
2. Did not miss significant time, but due for improved performance in '13: Rice

Carpenter is a fairly obvious injury comeback candidate. Rice didn't have a bad year, but should see more opportunities with opposing defenses paying so much attention to Percy.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2f2kqt3e said:
I think Sidney Rice blows the doors open. He was open and missed A LOT by Wilson last year.

Add Harvin to the fray and the fact that Russell Wilson has probably watched every play from last season 10 or more times and I expect RW to play to Rice's strengths.

Really, a strong and viable case could be made for half of our roster.

I'm stoked.
You make a good case for Rice having a "breakout" year, the guy was already a leading receiver. However, this thread is about "turnaround" years. Baldwin had a bad year last year compared to his rookie season. While I agree Rice will probably have a monster season this year, I think Baldwin will have the turnaround season.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Down the stretch they come... and... and...
IT'S MOFFIT FOR THE WIN!!
Several of the other contenders appear to have slipped on wet yellowish spots on the field. Moffitt seemed to know where those spots were and knew to avoid them. What can you say, just a heady player. Now that's a good mudder.
WTIII for the place. (Walter Thurmond III)
Red Bryant for the show.

olyfan63

Reaction score
hawkfan68":gydz2zix said:
John Moffitt. I think this will be the year he finally becomes a rainmaker for the team; he's got this award nearly zipped up.
^ Fixed it for you.

Latest posts