Your most recent Seahawk merchandise purchase (pics please)

drcool

Reaction score
taco40":j72andxy said:
This banner hangs in my classroom during the school year and in my study during the summer. Purchased for me by my wife, when in "Portland Smash" (my favorite sports store - owner is a big Hawks fan) she saw the look on my face when I first laid eyes on it.

Got the same one hanging in my office here. Pretty cool banner.

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Original painting by a local artist. A gift from GF for father's day.

Attachments

• hawks.jpg
    hawks.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 3,664

pmedic920

Reaction score
y6apy5ar.jpg

A

Anonymous

pmedic920":3hzpgres said:

Hi Lon, this is Scott.

You know, your really, REALLY good buddy that lives just 60 minutes from you? That dude you were gonna take the bro-trip to Seattle with to see game 1? How's the family?

Text me the itinerary, and tell Rhonda she's the best!

:mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

pmedic920":1vxfues0 said:
HoustonHawk82":1vxfues0 said:
Lon, you're dead to me.

I do have some Super Bowl stuff for you. I've got to be down your way tomorrow, I'll see if I can get by your place, time allowing.

I'm sorry, did someone say something...?

Naw, c'mon down bro. I gotta do some running around too so maybe we can meet for lunch at The Woodlands Twin Peaks, or is "whats-her-name" gonna be with you?

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3u6rq6d9 said:
pmedic920":3u6rq6d9 said:

Hi Lon, this is Scott.

You know, your really, REALLY good buddy that lives just 60 minutes from you? That dude you were gonna take the bro-trip to Seattle with to see game 1? How's the family?

Text me the itinerary, and tell Rhonda she's the best!

You might consider covering up the seat and account information? Looks like you did at the bottom, but forgot about the top.....

:les:

irocdave

Reaction score
My wife went nuts after the SB., every other day there was a new box from Fanatics.com, Amazon or Costco on the door step. I bought my a bunch of t-shirts, sweatshirts and hats for my family, she bought the rest with out telling me. I finally had to sit her down and tell her to STOP!.

Malcolm Smith signed MVP ball. She ordered the case after it arrived.
IMG 0983 zps77d1b78a

Authentic NFL helmet signed by Wilson and Lynch. Case came later after telling her to stop.
IMG 0987 zps9062c41c
IMG 0988 zps51ef70d2
IMG 0989 zpsee466ec8

And signed picture of Kearse.
IMG 0992 zps3f8ef40e

I think she tossed out my autographed framed photo of Zorn and Largent from the 80's. My best friend gave it to me on my 17th birthday. Cant seem to find it but I now I saw it a couple of years ago.

irocdave

Reaction score
Sorry for the crappy Iphone pics. If needed I can take some on a quality camera. My wife also bought Hawk bedcoverings for my boys, several high quality framed photos of Lynch, Wilson, Kam, Sherman, Thomas, 4 - 5 pennants, 11x17 high quality photo of the Boeing Hawk themed plane and a large high quality print of "the tip" from Costco in Richmond. I'm sure there's other stuff I don't know about yet. I don't feel so bad now about buying Jack balls for my whole crew at work.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
pmedic920":sgqj5w28 said:
-The Glove-":sgqj5w28 said:

Bro, they look great.
Hard to tell in the picture, are they actually Navy Blue and Action Green?
Custom or off the shelf?

They're officially endorsed by RW as part of Nike's new QB series so yeah, actual Seahawks colors. I liked them when I saw pics but when I saw the big RW poster and the display in Champs Sports, I had to have them.

Edit: they actually call it flash lime but the colors are very close

pmedic920

Reaction score
-The Glove-":19sg6er5 said:
pmedic920":19sg6er5 said:
-The Glove-":19sg6er5 said:

Bro, they look great.
Custom or off the shelf?

They're officially endorsed by RW as part of Nike's new QB series so yeah, actual Seahawks colors. I liked them when I saw pics but when I saw the big RW poster and the display in Champs Sports, I had to have them.

Do you by chance have a link to online purchase? And did the size run true to form?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
pmedic920":36qp96nx said:
-The Glove-":36qp96nx said:
pmedic920":36qp96nx said:
-The Glove-":36qp96nx said:

Bro, they look great.
Custom or off the shelf?

Do you by chance have a link to online purchase? And did the size run true to form?

http://m.champssports.com/?uri=prod...cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku-54859430

They do for me. I'd recommend trying them on if you have a Champs near you.

byau

Reaction score
While a bit more of a pedestrian purchase of memorabilia, as they say sometimes it is in the delivery :D

[youtube]0AuXeZA4YcU[/youtube]

I mean ...waving a flag so hard you fall down .... that's something right? :D