Your Day 1 & 2 selections

Chawker

Reaction score
Your the G.M. Make your selections as the draft stands now. Or select "trade"

Day 1 With the 16th pick Seahawks selects : Darius Robinson DE Missouri

Day 2 With the 81st pick Seahawks selects: Theo Johnson TE Penn ST.

No trades here, Just Money ! GO SEAHAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

CactusJack

Reaction score
John mentioned in the past they've traded back because they didn't have a first-round grade on guys. If they we're picking in the mid 20's, they probably would try to get out. But pick 16 is kind of the sweet spot. As there will likely be some guys that fall to them.

Guys like Murphy, Fautanu, or Fuaga could still be available. Too good to pass up. I still would choose to stick & pick if an impact guy like that is there.

If you trade back, you might only get a third rounder in return. That isn't enough value for me to trade out. I would want at least a 2nd.

CactusJack

Reaction score
Day 1: I'd be fine with any one of Latu, Murphy, Newton or Verse.
Day 2. IOL

That's what I'm doing if I am GM.
Latu is a standup 3-4 OLB. He, Turner & Chop would make the most sense among the edge players.

Verse is best when rushing in a 3-point stance. I'd be less comfortable with asking him to drop into coverage. Which probably makes him a better fit for a 4-3 scheme.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Latu is a standup 3-4 OLB. He, Turner & Chop would make the most sense among the edge players.

Verse is best when rushing in a 3-point stance. I'd be less comfortable with asking him to drop into coverage. Which probably makes him a better fit for a 4-3 scheme.

You're right. I didn't even realize how light the guy is. I thought he was a bigger guy that could play 3-4 DE.

And honestly I am not thrilled spending another high pick on OLB but with Latu, you'd be crazy to pass up on him. Dude's got it all - stellar against the run too to go along with that pass rush ability.