You want change?

m0ng0

Reaction score
Good god!!! block the freeways, burn down the stadium, sell your jersey, unfollow them on facebook, cancel petes Instagram follow, grow up people we will be 9-8 this year or possibly 8-9, is it the end of the world? If so you got issues, I hope I see you all tomorrow.

Go outside, enjoy the sunshine, get an ice cream cone, maybe you will find a quarter on the sidewalk, look at the birds, take your blood pressure medicine, stop drinking a case of beer for every game, life goes on...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Good god!!! block the freeways, burn down the stadium, sell your jersey, unfollow them on facebook, cancel petes Instagram follow, grow up people we will be 9-8 this year or possibly 8-9, is it the end of the world? If so you got issues, I hope I see you all tomorrow.

Go outside, enjoy the sunshine, get an ice cream cone, maybe you will find a quarter on the sidewalk, look at the birds, take your blood pressure medicine, stop drinking a case of beer for every game, life goes on...
Wait until 3 more straight losses...this place will be something..

renofox

Reaction score
To those who are saying things like:

"We have a winning record"
"We'll probably make the playoffs"
"We're in year 2 of a reload"
"We have a high win % under PC"
"etc"

I don't think you are understanding why those who want to move on from PC are ready (or have been ready for years) to move on now.

You believe there is hope that PC will get this team on track in the future - they believe there is no hope and are willing to risk a near-term future of suckage for a chance at a long-term future of championship level competitiveness.

So far, the empirical evidence is fully on the side of those who want to say "Thanks, and Goodbye" to PC.

OP
OP
AK49Hawk

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Just do it, be polite and or professional, you might be surprised at the response. People write letters all the time.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Excuses. The beauty with email is there is a subject line that’s usually used to identify where the email should be forwarded. It’s easy peasy, a simple email is usually the best, doesn’t have to include X’s and O’s.
I actually have quite a bit of experience with complaint analytics on a high-end, corporate level.

Do you know what'd happen? Assuming that the customer service team even has a standardized complaint logging process, and that the front line agent forwards it properly?

Absolutely nothing when they see that the bottom line is the same and that, on paper, the team is generally winning more than losing.

Just accept that you don't have a say. It's freeing. And, really, you shouldn't have a say. Nor should I.

OP
OP
AK49Hawk

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
I actually have quite a bit of experience with complaint analytics on a high-end, corporate level.

Do you know what'd happen? Assuming that the customer service team even has a standardized complaint logging process, and that the front line agent forwards it properly?

Absolutely nothing when they see that the bottom line is the same and that, on paper, the team is generally winning more than losing.

Just accept that you don't have a say. It's freeing. And, really, you shouldn't have a say. Nor should I.
I’ll let you know what kind of response I get if any.

strohmin

Reaction score

Why don't you just tell them to stop posting on this forum as well so that you and the rest of the kumbayas can be even more grown up and turn this into a Seahawks positivity only forum.

m0ng0

Reaction score

"etc"

I don't think you are understanding why those who want to move on from PC are ready (or have been ready for years) to move on now.

You believe there is hope that PC will get this team on track in the future - they believe there is no hope and are willing to risk a near-term future of suckage for a chance at a long-term future of championship level competitiveness.

So far, the empirical evidence is fully on the side of those who want to say "Thanks, and Goodbye" to

Why don't you just tell them to stop posting on this forum as well so that you and the rest of the kumbayas can be even more grown up and turn this into a Seahawks positivity only forum.
Huh?

OrangeGravy

Reaction score

"etc"

So far, the empirical evidence is fully on the side of those who want to say "Thanks, and Goodbye" to PC.
Statistically speaking there is no hope no matter who coaches thus team. Ultimately it just comes down to who like or don't like personally. Who validates your opinions vs who doesn't etc....

Latest posts